Chapter 31

"Your right little human I'm Arlong." The fisherman states as Luffy makes his way towards him, Y/n not far behind.

The two straw hats stop in their tracks as some fish-men stop them.

Y/n's eyes still hold a dangerous glint, "Sleep."

One simple word from the young girl and the fish-men in their way drop like rocks to the ground unconscious.

'Woah I gotta ask her later like Nami said.' Luffy thought to himself as Arlong spoke.

"What do you want with me?"

In reply Y/n watched as Luffy sent Arlong crashing through a stone wall with one strong punch. Shocking both the villagers and fish-men,

Luffy angrily says, "That punch was for making Nami cry!"

Y/n smiles at Luffy before seeing the fish-men quickly rush toward him.

"This is Luffy and Fish guys fight not yours." The small girl informs them appearing in front of Luffy facing them.

"Sleep." The fish-men drop to the ground, Sanji, the villagers and fish-men shocked at what they just saw from the small girl.

Sanji walks over to Y/n and Luffy, "Why do you need to hog all the fighting Luffy?"

"Ha haha I don't mind if you hod all the fighting." Usopp says making the small girl sweat drop at his shaky legs.

'His legs are shaking like maracas.' Little Y/n thinks to herself.

"Stop being a coward!" Zoro says annoyed by Usopp already.

The fish-men look at the long nosed pirate in shock having though that Nami killed him.

"Nami is a traitor for not killing him." The fish-men conclude.

"He, he actually stood up to Arlong." One of the villagers say surprised.

Yosaku and Johnny stop the villagers, "The straw hats can beat him so just don't interfere."

Genzo asks, "Why are they fighting for us?"

"Because they made Nami cry." They simply replied.

'If these straw hats are indeed pirates they must want Nami as they're navigator.' Arlong concludes to himself.

"Hahaha you aren't getting Nami she belongs to me." Arlong proclaims.

Hatchan adds, "There's no way you can beat Arlong you aren't worthy to face him."

"Momoo!"Hatchan calls using his own mouth as a horn.

"Woah what is that? A sea cow?" Y/n questions as she watches the beast emerge from the water.

The beast looks at the straw hats in fear and tries to get away remembering what they did.

But Momoo stops with second thoughts while looking at Arlong before attacking.

Luffy stomps his feet in the ground before twisting his body round and round.

Y/n giggled, "Hehe he's a spring!"

The small girl giggles even more as Luffy stretches his arms out and grabs Momoo by the tusks.

"So...he's a devil fruit user then. And the small human must be as well." Arlong concludes.

"Y/n you should move!" Zoro shouts as he and Sanji move away from Luffy before he does something reckless.

"Gom Gom Pinwheel!" Luffy yells as he sends the sea cow flying into the sky then the water.