Chapter 22

Since Nami had stolen the Going Merry Zoro decides, "We shouldn't have had her as our navigator."

Luffy replies, "She's still going to be our crew's navigator."

Y/n just looks between the two, thinking that maybe they both have a valid point of view about Nami.

Suddenly Hawk-eyes, also known as Mihawk, appears to finish what he started with Don Krieg and his crew.

Zoro looks at Mihawk with determination, ready to fulfil the promise he made to Kuina.

"I challenge you to a dual Hawk-Eyes." Zoro challenged him recklessly.

However Hawk-Eyes claims, "I am not an idiot who uses his all to hunt rabbits."

He draws the smallest sword he has, that was sheathed around his neck in the shape of a cross.

As they begin, Zoro attacks with One Giri which is easily blocked by the little sword, which leaves Zoro to question if the gap between the two is really that far.

As Hawk-Eyes pierces Zoro with the small blade he questions, "Why did you not step back?"

Zoro replies, "If I had stepped back, all the oaths, promises and deals I made would be gone."

"Death would be better than that." Zoro adds.

Surprised by Zoro's words, Mihawk unsheathes the large black sword that is identical to the smaller one, that is strapped to his back. 

He then attacks Zoro, who also attacks with Santoryou 3000 Worlds. Swords clash leaving a defeated Zoro with two broken swords.

"Strike me what are you waiting for?" Zoro asks.

"I will strike your back if you wish." Hawk-Eyes replies.

"No! I am a swordsman, if I am to loose I will look the sword in an eye."

Mihawk then slashes Zoro, nearly killing him.

Luffy is angry at what occurred thinking that Zoro is dead.

Mihaw informs Luffy, "He is not dead. He needs to surpass himself."

Zoro vows to Luffy, "I will not loose again."

Krieg then attacks Mihawk before he can leave, unfortunately for him he escapes.

After Usopp, Johnny and Yosaku pull the injured Zoro into their boat, they then leave to go after Nami, Luffy staying behind neither of them realising that Y/n was still there.

As Krieg attacks, Luffy offers a deal to Zeff, "My debt will be repaid to you if I help in defeating Krieg and his crew."

"I accept." Zeff says immediately.

As Krieg plans on taking the Baratie for his own thinking that no one will fight back, one of his crew member talks about Mihawk.

Angering Don Krieg who shoots him dead. "I believe that he is a devil fruit user since no one normal can cut a ship in half so easily."

Krieg then goes on to talk about Zeff's past, "He survived the grand line for a year. He must've had a strategy for surviving in such a place and I want to know."

"I reckon that his special strategies and information on the treasure one piece are written in the journal he keeps."

Krieg crew are amazed by this new information and start the invasion.

With the others, Sanji orders one of the chef's, "Open the fin to avoid the restaurant from becoming a battle field."

"The fin will also provide a place for us to fight."