Chapter 32

Hachi and Zoro square off and Zoro manages to slice Hachi's hair off. The swordsman swings his sword again as the octopus attempts to grab the blade.

"Ow!" Hachi cried out after failing to catch the blade, blood dripping down his forehead.

Y/n looked at the tentacles man with a blank expression, "Are you stupid?"

He looked at the child, "No I'm not!"

As he goes back to the the fight Y/n mumble, "Yes you are."

Hachi's uses, "Tako Hachi Number Nine."

Leaping up onto the pillar hanging on as Zoro starts to weaken from the pain.

"Let me help him!" Genzo demands as Johnny and Yosaku hold him back.

The small girl looks in Genzo's direction, "No, if we let you help you would die you wouldn't stand a chance..."

"...besides Zoro would just say not to get in his way since it is his fight." She explained looking back towards the fight.

Hachi leaps onto the roof and says as he draws his own blades.

"No human swordsman has ever defeated me because of my six sword style!"

"Don't ignore me!" Hachi shouts.

Y/n's eyes widen as she starts to walk forwards slowly starting to run.

'I have to help him, I have to do something.' She thinks coming to a stop in front of the swordsman.

As he jumps down he says, "Awe man I thought you would put up a better fight."

As the octopus shows off his six sword style Zoro starts to stand.

"Eh no wait, let me fight instead ok..."

"No! You're a kid and this is my fight."

Y/n puffs out her cheeks, her eyes clearly showing annoyance.

"...don't be so stubborn and beside I know how to fight."

Zoro sighed, "No."

Y/n stretched out her arm placing her hand on his torso, "Sleep and heal."

Zoro slid to the floor eyes drifting closed as his body started to heal.

The small girl turned to the octopus, emotionless and seemingly a different child with a simple goal in mind.

'I won't make the same mistake twice, I shouldn't be afraid to fight anymore.'

"I'll fight in his place."

Hachi's eyes widen at the girls proclamation.

Meanwhile Usopp is still running away from Chew as fast as he can.

"How the hell does he have so much stamina!" Chew says running after the long nosed man.

Breathing heavily Usopp thinks, 'If I can distract one fish man it's sure to help Luffy.'

"Huh? I lost him." Looking around in every direction for the fish.

Back with the octopus and girl.

"What can you do? You're just a little girl, too small to lift a sword."

Y/n glared at Hachi, 'I shouldn't have acted weak to survive.'

"I'm not weak!" Picking up two of Zoro's swords she manipulated the weapon to become half its original size.

"Wow how did you do that?"

Y/n just stared at him like he was stupid, 'He has to be.'

Hachi goes on to explain, "Each of my six swords weighs 300 kilos each and took me a while to master."

Y/n tilt her head slightly, fighting her trip on the hilt with the blade facing the ground.

"I don't care. Weight, strength and mastery means nothing without skill and effort." 

The girl explains bringing the weapons in front of her, one near her heart the other just above.

Hachi charges the girl using Tako Ashi Kiken.

Y/n swivels on her feet as she dodges the blades and crouches down right under Hachi before pushing herself in the air, slashing him across his chest...

...and the side of his neck before turning her body away and landing at safe distance before once again standing.

Hachi was confused and in pain, "Why? My swords are stronger and heavier, you couldn't have done this." 

Hachi uses, "Six sword waltz!" Swinging the swords above his head.

Crouching down blade either side of her, y/n leaps into the air spinning bring the swords down. Destroying each of his blade simultaneously.

"How dare you!"

Charging at the small girl with such fast speed and angry shout.

She narrows her eyes and turns the blades so the back is facing, pushing her left foot slightly behind her she twists using the blades to send the octopus flying.

"Like I said Strength and power will never match skill and effort."

Arlong's face darkens, not at all happy to see his men fall one by one.

'How can a mere child have such skill!?'

Kuroobi stands over Zoro ready to deliver the final blow.

Sanji comes and delivers a powerful kick surprising the fish.

"Well, well, well I'm surprised to see you're still alive. Not many are able to survive my punch."

"Huh everyone at the restaurant would be able to." Sanji replied.

"Eh Zoro don't Genzo and Nojiko are helping Luffy." Grabbing onto his arm and falling beside him.

"No there isn't any time left, I have to save Luffy." Completely ignoring her.

"Don't ignore me!" Y/n whined while shaking his arm.

Sanji inputs, "You'll only kill yourself if you go in there."

"The hell are you talking about!"

Y/n sighed at the two as they glared at each other.

Without any warning Sanji dived into the ocean to save the straw hat caption.

Kuroobi laughs, "Haha what can he do, fighting fish men in the water is a death wish since it is our domain."

"You'll still loose." The little girl says as Kuroobi jumps in after Sanji.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏                                                                                                                                                                   A/N: This is my first time writing a fight scene so it won't be the best.