Chapter 2

Luffy, y/n and Koby walk through the town. As Luffy mentions Roronoa Zoro to Koby the towns people go into a panic. When Koby mentions Captian Morgan to Luffy the towns people once again go into a panic.

"Hey Luffy. Where we going?" Y/n asked "To the Marine base" " Ok"

The little girl skipped along besides him as they headed toward the Marine base. Luffy and Koby climb the wall and see the green bandanna man tied to the cross he's also known as Roronoa Zoro. As the two look at Zoro y/n sees a little girl about the same age as herself crawl over the wall so y/n follows her and they both walk up to Zoro.

"Here Mr Zoro have some rice balls. I made them myself I put my whole heart into it." Said the little girl.

"You need to eat Zoro" added y/n already liking the pirate hunter.

Just after that a snob looking man comes "You again?" "Oh you made rice balls let me try" as he snatches one from the small girls hand y/n says " Hey those are for Zoro not you"

As he eats the rice ball he spits it out "It's disgusting you use salt not sugar!" He stomps on them and orders the marines "Get rid of them" The marines pick the two girls up and throw them over the wall "ahhhhhhh"

"Oh no Luffy look" Luffy reaches for the girls grabs them and lands on the ground hard all the while protecting the two making sure that they didn't get hurt. Luffy, Koby and y/n then go back and walk up to Zoro.

"I want you to join my crew" Luffy wasn't asking he was saying.

"No. And don't free me"

"Why?"

"Cause your a pirate I hunt pirates. And I can't be freed not yet." Zoro answered "Can you give me the rice balls"

Luffy picks them up off the ground and gives them to Zoro who eats them all. "They were delicious"

As the three walk back to town y/n glances back at Zoro only to see his determination which causes the girl to smile.

"Oh hey your that girl"

"Yep Im Rika" I'm Luffy and this is y/n" "I'm Koby"

"Zoro loved your rice balls Rika" Luffy said to her. "Really" "Yep"

"Is Zoro really that evil" Luffy asked as he stuffed his face with food. Y/n sat there and ate as well not talking at all.

Rika replies "No he isn't he's a really good guy. One day that Helemeppo guy came into the town bar with his vicious wolf and it attacked me." "But Zoro knocked it out before it could hurt me he then knocked Helemeppo out."

"Helemeppo convinced Zoro to get himself arrested in exchange everyone would be safe."

After this the four walked into the bar to find Helemeppo talking " I'm going to execute Roronoa Zoro tomorrow haha he thinks he's just going to be released."

Y/n was scared that Zoro would die. She looked up at Luffy and saw that he was furious she tugged on his shirt causing him to look down.

"Let's save him" Luffy nodded in agreement with the small girl. Luffy then punches the lying man who then runs of to his father. Luffy and y/n head out to save Zoro.

"You again. I told you I'm not leaving, so leave."

"No they aren't going to release you they are going to execute you tomorrow" Luffy told him

"It's true. Please let us help" Y/n asked

"I don't have my swords, the Marines took them when they arrested me. I need them." Zoro answered

"Ok I'll get them then" said Luffy "Gom Gom rocket" he launched himself up onto the roof of the marine base knocking over and breaking the statue of captain Morgan over in the process.

"Execute him" Captain Morgan ordered the marines since he was crazy mad that his statue was destroyed.

"Where, where, where are they?" Luff says while running inside the base looking for Zoro's swords.

Meanwhile outside Koby is trying to untie Zoro with y/n's help but the rope was tied so tight the couldn't undo it. All the while a carrot top girl was walking through the marine base looking for something to steal.

"Where is Zoro's sword" Luffy asks the captains snob brat of a son.

"In my room"

Luffy found three swords and jumped out the window as the marines were about to execute the three. He uses his rubber body to block the bullets saving the three, sending the bullets back at the marines.

Zoro asks shocked, "Who are you?"

"I'm Monkey D Luffy and I'm going to be the pirate king"