Chapter 30

"I'm with Arlong and his crew hew will know and kill you if you try to take my treasure." Nami threatens the weasel man.

She attacks the marines before the can search her property.

Y/n listens to Genzo as he tells them about Nami's secret.

"The villagers know that Nami is saving money and working for Arlong so that she can buy the village back from him."

Nezumi shrugs it off and continues the search of the house, "It was Arlong who sent us here to search the village." Weasel man informs them.

"Sir I found where I believe she has hidden the treasure." The marine informs Nezumi.

"No!" Nami shouts, trying to stop them.

Nezumi shoots at them. "Luffy!" Y/n shouts before she ducks avoiding the bullets. Nojiko wasn't as lucky.

"Arlong never intended ti keep his promise to Nami and sent marines to search for her treasure." Genzo informed the village.

Luffy asks her, "Do you want my help?"

"No I don't need your help, just leave the island." She replies.

"But...we can help you." Little Y/n sadly states.

Nami sighs and bends down to her level, placing her hand onto of the small girls head.

With a sad smile she states, "There is nothing you can do to help me."

"I may be small but I'm strong cause of the devil fruit. Just like Luffy!" 

"Wait really!?" Both Luffy and Nami say at the same time.

Y/n smiled, "Aha yep, my brother made me eat the funny looking fruit..."

Finger on her chin thoughtfully. "It didn't really taste like anything but I can do cool things."

Luffy and Nami simply stared at the girl in shock.

"Awesome! Just like me a little pirate! What can you do?" Luffy asks.

"Wait Luffy. Y/n did your brother say what kind of fruit it was?" Nami questioned.

Y/n smiled, "Aha he said it's the Kami Kami no mi fruit and was our job to keep it safe. But bad things happened and we couldn't." 

'What! But thats impossible legend had it that it was lost and no one even knows what it looks like.' Nami though in complete shock.

Before Luffy could ask the little girl again, Nami pushed him down and ran in the direction of Arlong park.

"Whats her problem?" Luffy ponders.

"We should still help her Luffy." The girl asks while Luffy ponders about her question.

Meanwhile, "Did you ever intend to keep your promise to me!" Nami demands.

Arlong argues his guilt, "I don't think it was unfair and if you runaway I will kill everyone in that village."

With the little girl, "I wonder why she was surprised by what weird fruit I ate." Mumbling as she looks up and spots the red head in question.

"Nami!" Y/n runs to the young woman.

"Everyone is going to attack Arlong." The girl informs her.

Nami runs to meet them with the small girl hot on her tail.

"No! You can't it will only lead to your death!" Nami attempts to stop them.

"We don't want to live under Arlong anymore even if it kills us." The villagers replied.

"No Nami!" Y/n shouts as the said woman stabs the Arlong tattoo.

"Stop." Luffy says while grabbing her hand holding her actions.

"Luffy leave it doesn't concern you."

"No I won't."

"We'll help you Nami." The little girl adds.

She looks at the two with tears in her eyes. "Save me Luffy."

"I will." He look to his crew, "It's time to go."

Y/n tugs on Nami's hand and gives her Luffy's straw. "This is his treasure and I think he wants you to keep it safe for him."

Nami looks at the young girl with surprise, "This time I will help fight, hehe you're my family too." The little girl added.

The people finally reach Arlong park and try to talk their way in.

Johnny and Yosaku says, "You lot can't beat Arlong but people who can are coming."

Luffy, Y/n, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp march their way to Arlong park.

Johnny adds, "Remember their faces, if they can't beat him no one can."

"Move." Luffy tells the villagers.

Meanwhile Arlong is talking to Johnny and Yosaku, "You were too weak to beat me."

Suddenly Luffy breaks the wall and walks through followed by Y/n.

Straw hat asks, "Which one of you is Arlong?"

"I think it's that one." Y/n replies pointing to the one and only Arlong with an unknown glint in her eye that seemingly promised vengeance for Nami.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏                                                                                                                                                                       A/N: I don't know if you guys read the authors notes or not however the reason I was unable to update was due to my poor health having taken almost two months to full recover.

I will do my best to update at least once a week but please don't expect this to happen since I have other priorities. I hope you understand thank you.