Chapter 26

While Sanji, Luffy and Yosaku are eating and talking, Momoo the horned monster comes, lead by the delicious scent of Sanji's cooking.

When it surfaces Yosaku jumps and says, "It must've smelt the food!"

"Meats mine!" Luffy exclaims.

"I'm sure it can have some." Sanji says.

Luffy however proceeds to punch the cow, seemingly protecting his food.

"Don't punch someone just cause they're simply hungry!" Sanji scolds Luffy.

Sanji then offers Momoo a plate of meat it seemed as though it was going to eat Sanji along with the plate, he then does a 180 and kicks it in the face.

"You were gonna eat me along with the plate of food." Sanji tells it.

These acts enrage the hungry cow, causing him to attack. Sadly he is defeated quickly by Sanji with just one kick to the neck.

"Alright now lets enjoy the food." Sanji says while sitting down.

"Meat!" Luffy yells as he sits down and starts to eat.

Yosaku on the other hand just stares at them in utter shock.

Meanwhile Usopp and Nojiko talk about Chabo, the boy who is still deadset on getting revenge on Arlong.

"I'm going and you can't stop me!" Chabo says.

"You wish to die?" Nojiko asks.

Chabo just simply looks down.

"Do you have a mother?" Nojiko asks.

"Yes" Chabo replies.

"Wouldn't she be sad if you died? Just go to her, you still have one parent left." Nojiko says.

Chabo agrees and runs in the direction of where his mother is.

"Why are you here?" Nojiko questions.

Usopp replies, "I'm looking for a girl called Nami." 

Her eyes widen and then sadden, "I'm Nojiko, Nami's sister."

"What! You're Nami's sister!" Usopp exclaims shocked.

With Y/n and Zoro, Nami continues on her rant, "I was using you from the start."

"Nami's parents died." Arlong mentions, causing Nami to freeze.

Y/n looks at Nami and notices that she froze, after all Y/n knows what its like to have your family die.

"Get out of my sight." Nami tells Zoro to which her throws himself back, into the water.

"No!" Y/n yells going after him, she's about to jump in when Nami goes in before her, saving Zoro.

All the while the fish men just observe, "He's trying to commit suicide, knowing he has a child."

Nami resurfaces with Zoro, "Lock him up."

A that moment a fish man comes and reports, "I spotted a long nosed human man at Cocoyasi Village."

Arlong proclaims, "I have business there already." He then heads out.

Arlong arrives in Cocoyasi Village and confronts Genzo, "You know the rules, you aren't allowed any weapons and my men found a whole collection in your house."

"They are antiques, so they are harmless." Genzo explains.

"Well I can't let you any type of weapon since I don't want any rebellion in my new empire." Arlon states, unknowingly letting Usopp know of his plan.

Back at Arlong park, Y/n and Zoro are locked up in a cell.

"I'm your dad?" Zoro questioned.

"They believed it didn't they." Y/n replied looking through.

"Nami?" The small girl asks.

"Shhhh." Nami replies.

She unlocks the cell and starts to free Zoro from the rope. "Escape before Arlong returns."

Both Y/n and Zoro look at each other in realisation.

Back at the Village, Arlong tells Genzo, "I'll just have to kill you as an example to others in order not to have a rebellion."

Nojiko and the other villagers start to protest. 

"I'll just destroy the village." Arlong threatens.

Genzo tells them, "Go back to your homes, fighting now would make the past eight years nothing."

"Exploding star!" Usopp yells as he attacks Arlong stopping him from killing Genzo.

Arlong is furious and turns Usopp and flips the house that he was standing on.

Usopp flees, running away causing some fish men to chase him while the others go to Arlong.

The fish men take Arlong back to the back to stop him from destroying the village and try to stop him form destroying the park at the same time.

While the villagers treat Genzo and his wounds, Nami arrives.

"Why is she here." "She's a traitor." All the villagers say as they leave, wanting nothing to do with the thief.

Nojiko, Genzo and the doctor are the only people that stayed.

Nami walks to a cliff that overlooks the sea where a grave marker resides. She kneels down and places some flowers on the grave.

"I know you're there Nojiko." Nami says to her sister.

"Why?" Nojiko asks.

"My goal is to get one million beri to free our village." Nami explains.

"How come we aren't leaving like Nami said?" Y/n asks Zoro.

"Because Nami is coming with us she didn't fool me." Zoro replied to the mall girl.

Zoro then took out all of Arlong's underlings, waiting for Nami's return.

"She'll come back to the Straw Hats." Y.n commented.

Luffy, Sanji and Yosaku tied Momoo to their ship, using it to make their boat go faster towards their destination.