Chapter 24

Krieg attacks Luffy again, but Luffy escapes by hanging on the ship. The two attack at the same time, Luffy using "Gom Gom Gatling." While Krieg used another one of his weapons.

Krieg starts to laugh, saying, "It's useless as I am wearing golden armour."

As their fight continues Luffy attacks using, "Gom Gom Bazooka." Causing Krieg's armour to break, shocking him.

Don Krieg is finally defeated with one last attack from Luffy, "Gom Gom Bazooka." Followed by, "Gom Gom Sledgehammer."

However Krieg shoots out a steal net, trapping both Luffy and Y/n, as the fall into the sea.

Gin wakes up and takes Don Krieg, both escaping. Sanji gives them a ship.

"Do I need to return he ship?" Gin asks.

Sanji replies, "I can get it back if I dare."

"The chef's of the Baratie are brutal and violent." Gin comments.

Meanwhile with Nami who is on the Going Merry with the treasure she stole, she comments to herself.

"The Straw Hat pirates are good people. I wonder if they will ever let me join again, if we ever meet again."

At this moment she breaks down, crying, tears running down her face.

"Bell-mère, I just want to be free."

Sanji dived in after Luffy and Y/n, dragging them back to the surface, effectively saving both their lives, freeing the from the net.

Sanji sits there with Y/n who woke up, Sanji placed Luffy's straw hat on her head.

"Thank you Mister." The small girl thanks him.

"Ah don't worry about it." Sanji replies.

They both look at Luffy who is still unconscious, soundly sleeping away without a care in the world.

"Is he always this reckless?" Sanji asks the girl.

"Mhm." Y/n replies while nodding her head.

Luffy wakes up suddenly, ripping a rag that was stoping his wounds from bleeding out. He freaks out when he realises that his hat is missing.

"Where's my straw hat!"

"Oi, calm down, look the kid has your hat." Sanji tells him.

Luffy looks at Y/n and smiles. "I'm glad you're ok."

Y/n smiles at Luffy in response, handing him his hat.

"Thanks."

"I'm not in debt to you anymore. I no longer have to do stupid chores." Luffy states happily.

"Haha yeah." Sanji agrees with him.

"Yay!" Y/n shouts happily jumping on Luffy giving him a hug.

Luffy just chuckled at the small girls antics.

"Hey careful, he isn't healed yet." Sanji tells her.

"Sorry."

"Sanji join..." Luffy starts but Sanji cuts him off.

"I am going to stay until Zeff acknowledges my skill."

"I give up." Luffy says before grabbing the back of his neck.

"I can't leave, those bozo's don't know the first thing about running a restaurant." Sanji says.

He also adds, "I made a promise to myself, that I would go to the grand line."