Chapter 20

Sanji is confronted by Zeff and they have an argument about Sanji being a nuisance for the floating restaurant ship. 

Zeff states, "I demand you to leave Sanji, you can go and be a pirate or anything that you want to be."

"No I won't!" Sanji replies, refusing to leave.

Angry about his cooking being insulted, Sanji approaches Zeff and tries to attack him, but is easily thrown off to the table where Luffy and the others sat.

"I still won't leave this restaurant." Sanji says with determination.

"Join my crew Sanji." Luffy offers again.

"No." Sanji rejects the offer again.

"Here, please accept this Fruit Macedonia as an apology." Sanji says too Nami with love struck eyes.

Usopp starts arguing with Sanji, but Nami says, "Stop Usopp." She starts to flirt with him so she doesn't have to pay for anything, neither does y/n.

Y/n looks over and sees that Zoro has started to sweat probably realising that she was going to try that.

"Bahahaha." Luffy laughs but ends up getting kicked in the face by Sanji, causing y/n to giggle.

"Your slacking off." Sanji informs him, dragging him to the kitchen.

A few days later Usopp is complaining to Zoro and Nami about their situation. The small girl is looking out to sea, blocking out what the long nosed pirate is complaining about.

"I'm worried that we'll be stuck here for a year." Usopp tells them.

"I'm ok with it since we get free food." Nami replies.

"No, only you and y/n get free food." Zoro corrects her.

Y/n notices Luffy on the deck, carrying a huge garbage bag.

"Hey Luffy." Usopp calls out to him as he complains.

"Just wait a little bit longer, I'll talk to Zeff again." Luffy replies.

Luffy looks to the sea seeming agitated, y/n noticing this can't think of a reason as to why he would.

Suddenly the Dreadnaught Sabre appears, the pirate ship belonging to the Krieg pirates, causing the customers of the restaurant to once again panic.

While Sanji and Zeff are seen looking at the ship. The chef's are also in a panic and start blaming Patty for the appearance of the Krieg pirates.

Luffy, Zoro and Y/n are looking at the ship, while Nami and Usopp are panicking.

Luffy tells them, "You should escape while you can."

"I wont leave if you won't come." Y/n says stubbornly.

"Y/n it's the captains orders." Nami says to the stubborn child.

Luffy is standing next to Sanji when he says, "Maybe it's Gin coming to repay you?"

"I doubt it." Sanji replies.

They all see the ship, Luffy is the first to say, "The ship is so broken and battered."

Don Krieg can be seen standing on the deck, and gets in the restaurant with the help of Gin.

Everyone stares in shock as he begs for food and water.

"Please give us some food and water. My men and I have not eaten in days and are starving."

Luffy comments, "He looks hungry."

Sanji heads to the kitchen as Don Krieg falls to the floor.

"Please help my captain." Gin begs.

Patty just laughs at him.

"We have money to pay for it, which makes us customers." Gin says.

"No." Patty says denying them.

"Don Kreig is dreadful, cruel and merciless." The other chef's comment.

Don Krieg bows his head, "Please give us some food."

Gin stops him and starts crying.

Sanji comes down the ladder with food, and kicks Patty out of the way. All them stand there shocked, that Sanji is offering food to Don Krieg.

Don Krieg quickly devours the food. While Carne and Sanji argue over Don Krieg, Luffy wonders if he is a snake.

After he finished eating, he attacks Sanji immediately and Gin is shocked by this. The customers flee the restraint in panic.

Meanwhile Usopp and Zoro worry about their situation.

Zoro comments, "Are you scared?"

Usopp replies, "No I'm not."

That's when Zoro seems to notice something wrong with the ship, Y/n points something out to Zoro who has also seen it.

"It looks like the ship's been cut up with something."

"Yeah you're right." Zoro tells her.

Back on the floating restaurant Don Krieg gazes at the whole restaurant and states, "I like it."

He then explains, "My ship is all battered and destroyed and I want the Baratie to replace it."

"I demand food to be prepared for my crew, I'm giving you an order."

No one makes any effort to fulfil he's demands.

Don Krieg roars and says, "No one has ever disobeyed me!"

Sanji gets up and heads to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" The other chef's question him.

"I'm going to prepare food for all of his crew." Sanji replies.

Thats over a hundred meals to prepare, which is a lot. The chef's point their weapons at him to prevent him from helping the pirates.

Sanji explains, "I'm a cook, his men are hungry and he's asked for food, it's my duty as a cook to fulfil he's request."

Just as he finishes his explanation Patty  punches him into the ground.

"Let me give you a dessert." Patty offers to Don Krieg.

Patty walks off to retrieve the dessert, but returns with a cannon instead and attacks Don Krieg with Shokutakari Meatball.

Don Krieg complains, "That dessert was awful." As he reveals his arsenal of weapons and begins his attack.

Zeff brings down enough food to feed one hundred people, with shock the chef's and Luffy comment, "Zeff, thats a risky thing to do."

However upon hearing Zeff's name Don Krieg is shocked.

Back with the Going Merry, Y/n is still staring at the wreckage not far from her, looking at all the perfect lines of damage done from an attack, trying to think of what could have caused so much damage and so badly.

Y/n remembers something her older brother once told her.

"Y/n."

"Hehe yes Natsu." Little y/n says running up to her brother and only family she has.

"I'm going to tell you about the Seven Warlords."

"Okay." So she sits down with him looking at some little wolf pups play, as he begins to speak.

"The Seven Warlords are seven of the most powerful people of the sea, chosen to govern and protect the sea and the grand line. They are incredibly strong, powerful and skilled. These people are..."

She tries her best to remember the rest of what he told her, who they were and what they are capable of, but her young little mind comes up empty.

Y/n sighs in defeat hoping that she'll remember again eventually.