Chapter 9

"Alright I'll be your navigator, for the mean time an alliance." Nami states.

"Hey look" Y/n points out to the crew.

They all look and see land with a village called Syrup Village. Where they will look for a proper ship.

Meanwhile at Syrup Village the Long nosed man says "What I said before was a lie."

This makes the towns people get angry at him, he runs away and meets up with Pilman and Ninjin. At that moment Tamanegi comes running up to them, yelling "Real pirates are here I saw them."

The long nosed man wants nothing more than to run away but after the urging of the Usopp pirates he goes out to face them.

When Luffy, Y/n, Zoro and Nami hit land, Usopp comes out to great them, introducing himself.

"I am the great Usopp and I have 80 million men to squash you."

"Hey Nami he's lying." Y/n says.

"Oh I know just watch." Nami replies.

"Your lying."

"What how'd you know, I mean..."

Usopp freaks and puts a pinball in his slingshot and aims it at Luffy. "My sling shot is better than any pistol."

Luffy's hat covers his face making his eyes darken as he and Usopp stare at eahother.

"We are real pirates. Now that you've drawn your weapon are you prepared to bet your life on it." Luffy quotes.

Usopp cracks "That's intimidating."

"I got it from Shanks." Luffy tells him.

"Do you know a man named Yasopp he's my father, and a great sniper."

Usopp brings them all to a restaurant and Luffy continues to talk about Yasopp. Y/n looks around feeling a little nervous like something is off but can't place it.

The small girl is actually very smart and dangerous for a six year old having gone through hell and possessing a devil fruit her instincts are normally correct but this time she decided to ignore it.

Nami asks, "Is there anyway to get a ship in the village."

"No there isn't." Usopp replies

"What about that mansion would they?" Zoro asks him while pointing to the large mansion on top of the hill.

But Usopp runs away to the mansion. At the mansion Kaya and her Buttler Klahadore talk about Usopp and he says "I forbid you to see him."

Usopp comes anyway and starts telling her a story.

"One time the great Usopp fought a giant goldfish, with droppings the size of islands..."

Back at the resturaunt the Usopp pirates come in to fight Luffy and his crew, but are tricked into thinking that Luffy ate Usopp.

"Wait he didn't eat Usopp he ran away after we mentioned that mansion." Zoro tells them.
"But Luffy could've eaten him." Y/n points out

After that they bring the group up to Kaya's mansion. "Usopp tells Kaya stories that are lies to cheer her up. Since her parents died, and she became ill."

"We should ask for a ship." Luffy says.

Luffy uses Gom Gom to launch himself and others over the fence. They crash on to the ground near Usopp y/n landing on top of Zoro. As they all get up Klahadore comes out.

Elsewhere in town a peculiar man is moonwalking.