Chapter 7

Luffy knocks the mayor out so he doesn't fight and get himself killed.

"Hey big nose" Luffy said to Buggy

"What did you call me" Buggy is angry he doesn't like being called big nose.

"Blow him to pieces with the Buggy Ball's." Buggy orders his pirate crew.

The cannon fires a Buggy ball straight at Luffy. "Gom Gom ballon." Luffy says catching the ball and bouncing it back at them. Blowing up the building the Buggy pirates are standing on.

However Buggy protects himself using two of his crew mates as human shields. Cabaji protects himself using the lion making the lion tamer angry. Luffy knocks Mohji out of the air while Buggy orders Cabaji "I want you to kill him"

Cabaji charges Luffy on his ujpnicykce causing y/n to become confused and to question what the use of that is.

As he Draws his sword to attack Zoro blocks his attack. "I will be your opponent."

They quickly begin there duel. Cabaji takes advantage of Zoro's earlier wound and kicks him repeatedly in his side.

"Hey that's not fair." Little y/n says as she tries to run to Zoro but Nami catches her arm. "Don't you'll get hurt."

"I can take care of myself" the small girl says with determination.

"No stay there y/n this is my fight." Zoro tells the small girl

Zoro then gets up refusing to lose and continues to fight. Cabaji uses a series of carnival tricks and charges right at Zoro slashing his side. Zoro stays standing while Nami takes y/n and leaves.

"Where are we going." The small girl asks Nami "We are going to steal some treasure" She replies.

Meanwhile back with Zoro Cabaji uses a series of tops as a distraction before riding up the side of a building, leaping off the top, and descending rapidly with his sword pointed at Zoro.

Buggy launches his hand and grabs Zoro's foot and holds him. But Luffy stomps on his hand to stop it.

Zoro leaps out of the way of the attack just in time. Meanwhile Nami and y/n sneak past a drunken pirate and Nami starts stealing treasure while y/n stands there looking around and sees that the pirate noticed them and hid.

"Hey who are you, why are you here." Asks the drunk pirate but y/n comes up and knocks him out from behind.

"How'd you do that." Nami asks the small child surprised.

She shrugged in response not wanting to tell her little secret yet.

Back with Zoro, Zoro gets up and faces Cabaji one last time, they charge at each other Zoro uses onigiri to take him out with one slash. Zoro collapses soon after, still badly wounded.

"Don't worry I'll take care of the rest." Luffy tells Zoro who then falls asleep.

He and Buggy face off. "That straw hat reminds me of a man I hate."

"This is Shank's hat I will pound the answers I want out if you." Luffy states.

Buggy then draws his knives. "Chop chop rice cracker." Luffy narrowly avoids the attack.

Luffy retaliates "Gom Gom pistol." But Buggy dodges it leaving Luffy wide open.

"Gom Gom sickle." While Buggy uses "Chop chop quick escape." Dodging again, sending Luffy smashing into a building. Luffy emerges from the building. "Chop chop harpoon." Buggy uses knocking Luffy back.

Y/n snuck away from Nami to find her friends and see what was happening as she got there Luffy was livid seeing that his hat had been nicked. Y/n knew that hat was important to him.

Buggy realised that his hat is precious to Luffy and attacks again stabbing right through the hat and taking it.

"Hey return my grapes sure." Luffy yells.

"I hate Shanks and loath him. I will curse him for the rest of my life."

Y/n starts sneaking up behind Buggy aiming to get the straw hat back.

For the straw hat pirate.