Chapter 27

While the three continue to eat open the ship Luffy vows, "I will get Nami back."

"Oh Nami!" Sanji goes on about his love for her.

Meanwhile Usopp is running about Cocoyasi. "How can I help Zoro?"

Usopp gets captured by Arlong's right hand man, who then takes him to Arlong park.

"Nami, dispose of him will you." Mr fish man says.

"Please no don't please." Usopp begs.

"I'm sorry." Nami whisper's as she stabs him, dramatically falling into the water.

Johnny witnesses this, horrified at her actions and flees, not wanting to be next.

"Luffy!" Y/n shouts out running up to him.

"Hi." He catches her and snuggles her, causing her to giggle.

"Zoro?" The others question.

"Arlong is about to kill Usopp." Zoro explains to them.

"Arlong will make Nami do it." Y/n explained, then added, "Can we get her back Luffy?"

"We will, she's our navigator." Luffy replies as the head towards Usopp, determined to save him in time.

However before they can do anything a scared and sad Johnny approaches them.

"He's dead! Nami killed him." He proclaims to the group, shocking them.

A man in a dark cloak, walks across the beach mumbling, "Am I still alive? Am I a ghost?"

Nami suddenly appears and says, "It's true, he's dead I stabbed him."

"Liar!" Luffy says.

"I'm not a friend or an ally of you pirates. You should leave, otherwise Arlong will kill you." Nami says.

"But you are." Little Y/n says. 

"You are our friend and you do care. Please come back." Y/n adds.

Luffy falls back, lying in the middle of the road to take a nap, taking Y/n with him.

"Ehh, Zoro help." Y/n whined.

Nami, Yosaku and Jonny smiled at the girl.

"Haha ok, I'll help." Zoro answered as he picked the small girl up, freeing her from the rubber man.

"Is he seriously sleeping?" Yosaku and Johnny asked simultaneously.

"Yep." Y/n replied.

Once Nami realises that he's asleep because he doesn't want her to leave, she runs off, angry at him.

The two hunters state, "This is where our journey together ends, the risks are too high."

At Arlong park a marine war ship arrives from the 77th branch, to capture Arlong and supposedly save the survivors of Gosa Village.

Chabo asks Nojiko, "Look the marines. Do you think that they are here to help us?"

"No, they won't get very far, they aren't strong enough. I hope they are though." Nojiko replies to the boy.

Arlong orders his crew, "Go, send a representative to them, see if they will take a bribe."

Before they can do anything that they've been ordered to do, a cannon ball is shot at them.

Arlong stops it with his teeth, then crushes it with jaw.

"They are enemies!" Arlong declares, three of his crew goes to take them out.

As the marines prepare to fire again, Chew jumps onto their deck. Pudding Pudding tries to intimidate him with his a speech.

Fish man interrupts him, "Shut up." Shooting him in the process.

Kuroobi tears the rudder of the ship causing a whirlpool to form, sinking the fleet. They then return to Arlong park having completed their orders.

On the shore, Chabo falls to his knees, "No no no." Defeated that they will never be saved.

When Nojiko returns to her home, she finds it trashed.

"Hello Nami." Nojiko greets her sister.

The two then talk about the straw hats.

"There's this little girl who reminds me of you Nojiko." Nami starts.

"She's cute strong and thinks she doesn't need help or protection, I can tell that she's lost someone too."

"The captain of the straw hats, his name is Luffy, he's goofy and dumb. He has a devil fruit power."

"Should I go back, go back to them?" Nami asks he sister.

"Yes I think you should. It seems as though they mean so much to you already." Nojiko replies.

Tired frustrated and worried about her new crew, she falls asleep next to her sister, thinking of all the fond memories she has.

While Zoro and Sanji sit next to Luffy and discuss the idea of Nami killing Usopp.

Y/n pokes Luffy and mumbles, "How can you sleep Luffy."

Y/n's head turns as she spots a dark cold figure approaching, who is also mumbling.

"Usopp?" Y/n questions, recognising his voice.

"Wait!" Y/n yells just as they punch Usopp in the face.

Usopp falls backwards, stopping the fight causing the two to look at him.

"Usopp?" Sanji questions.

"I thought Nami killed you." Zoro inputs.

Luffy wakes up. "Wait you're alive Usopp?"

"Yes I am, Nami saved my life." Usopp states.

"I thought I was going to die, but when Nami stabbed me it missed. Used fake blood and I just fell backwards into the ocean." Usopp explains.

"Then why is Nami with Arlong?" Zoro questions.

"I don't want you to be involved with my village anymore." Nojiko says, appearing out if nowhere.

"I will tell you about the villages past." She adds in hopes that might stop them.

"I'm not interested in Nami's past." Luffy replies, walking off.

"Luffy, I wanna come." Y/n says running to catch up to him.

"Hehe what do you think we'll find little straw hat?" Luffy asks the girl seemingly excited.

"Hmmm I don't know, maybe some food cause I'm hungry." Y/n replies.

"Yeah, need some meat." Luffy replies.

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp agree and listen to the story Nojiko says, Zoro ends up falling asleep.

Elsewhere Nezumi the marine captain at the shore of Cocoyasi Village and asks, "Where is Genzo?"

A policemen approaches. "Take me to Nami's house." Nezumi demands.

A/N: Hi, it may not follow the story in some places because I don't really remember and Wiki doesn't really have it all, so sorry. I am going to keep to the story as much as possible though.