Chapter 15

The Black Cat pirates are terrified from seeing their captain on the ground because of Luffy using Gom Gom Pistol.

Nami decided to go and find the pirates treasure, even though she is injured. "Y/n come with me, we're going to find their treasure while they are busy."

Y/n looks at Nami, "No id not want to, I want to say."

"Come on" Nami says grabbing the girls hand and pulling her with her. "You'll be safer anyway."

Little y/n pouted looking back just in time to see the Usopp Pirates come and start hitting Kuro with a shovel, bat and a casserole, hitting him as hard as they can.

"Wait don't, stay away." Both Kaya and Usopp tried to warn the three kids, but they refused too listen.

They were too busy beating Kuro, hoping to kill him. Jango was worried that they would make Kuro really angry. They stopped.

The Usopp Pirates walk up to Usopp and start arguing. "You didn't tell us about the fight!"

"Because its not safe. You need to run away." Usopp says.

"No! We won't runaway, it will bring shame to the Usopp Pirates." They yell back.

Kuro gets up, terrifying the kids. "Aaaaaaaah" 

Kuri ignores them and goes to Usopp wanting to beat him, but he spots Luffy and asks, "Have you eaten a devil fruit?"

"Yeah" Luffy replies.

"What!" The Black Cats are even more terrified by this news.

Kuro orders Jango, "Take care of Kaya and the Usopp Pirates while I take care if Luffy."

Jango nods in agreement. Zoro goes to try and block him, but is stopped by Buchi attacking him, using his Kyatto Za Funjatta. Zoro manages to dodge.

The attack creates a dust cloud causing Zoro to barley see anything. Buchi attacks from behind, putting Zoro to a cliff wall. The swordsman stomps on the brothers face in an attempt to get loose.

Usopp is shocked by how much strength Buchi has. He looks over and sees Jango going to attack Kaya, so with all his strength he asks the Usopp Pirates. "As your captain I order you to protect Kaya!" "This is the reason we became pirates, to protect what's dear to us."

"Yes sir" They agreed and ran of with Kaya to the forest

Everyone is impressed by Usopp's determination. Including Zoro.

Jango tries to kill them with his pendulum, but is stopped in his tracks by Usopp and his sling shot ball.

"I don't think so." Usopp says.

Jango wants to get even but is stopped by an order from Kuro. "Go find Kaya and this Usopp Pirates."

"Escape is useless, I know that Kaya is weak." Kuro tells Usopp.

Meanwhile Luffy being Luffy goes straight up to the captain of the Black Cat pirates. Zoro defeats Buchi using his other foot and Oni Giri technique.

Usopp looks to the forest, hearing a noise coming from it.

To which Kuro informs him, "Thats Jango tearing up the forest" 

"Don't you have a shred of pity?" Usopp asks him.

Kuro replies with, "I have none, Kaya means nothing to me, she is nothing more than a pawn in my plan."

"I'll express my gratitude once she's dead."

Kuro's words make Usopp very angry.

"Usopp go to Kaya and the Usopp Pirates, I'll take care of Kuro." Luffy says to Usopp.

"I won't let you win" Usopp says as he tries to get up and walk but falls back down due to his multiple wounds.

"Hahahaha" Kuro laughs at Usopp's efforts and says.

"Even if you did manage to get to Jango, you'll just die." 

"Even though I am weak, I will protect my village." Usopp states.

Zoro takes Usopp on his right shoulder and says, "I'll go after Jango"

Kuro tries to stop them, but is stopped by Luffy "Gom Gom Kama" Kuro dodges the attack.

Kuro tries to slash Luffy, but Luffy dodges the attack. Luffy counters with" Gom Gom Yari." Kuro disappears avoiding the attack with his special technique.

Kuro reappears and asks Luffy, "Why is an outsider like you butting in to village business?"

"Because there is a man in that village that I won't let die, I won't let him die today at least." Luffy explains to him.

As the battle continues, Luffy stretches his arm to hold onto Kuro and then tries to give him a foot kick.

Kuro avoids the attack by sending the straw hat kid into the ground. Luffy tries to use Gom Gom Muchi and Gom Gom Pistol at him. Unfortunately though Kuro dodges with of this attacks.

Luffy looks and sees Kuro on one of his arms. "Hey get off"

Kuro says to Luffy. "This fight is boring."

After he says this he then send a kick to Luffy sending him into the ground one again. His crew try to cheer the captain on but he tells them angrily, "Don't call me by that name, My plan was to get rid of the 'Captain Kuro' name."

"I am tired of devising my plans for a band of men, who only care about mayhem and to be relentlessly pursued by bounty hunters and government dogs."

While saying that he gets a flash back from three years ago.

Kuro tells Jango, "I want to give up being Captain Kuro, since this is the third time this week that I've been pursued by marines."

Jango replies with, "The marines won't stop until you are dead." 

"I'm going to die and you will be in the new captain." Kuro tells Jango.

At that moment Marines attacked the Bezan Black and Kuro orders his crew to give him a small boat, to which he used to get onto the Marine ship who's captain happens to be Morgan. Once he arrives on the ship he kills everyone that is on it all except one, captain Morgan.

"I beg you please kill me." Morgan begs.

"Today you will be the one who captures Captain Kuro." Kuro tells him.

Jango hypnotises someone from the crew to make him think that he is Kuro, then he hypnotises Morgan into thinking that he has captured Kuro single handedly.

The marine ship then sails away with the fake Kuro to be executed. Kuro is happy that his plan is going according to his plan.

Back to the present, Kuro tells Luffy, "When my plans succeed today, my goal will have been achieved and money as well as peace of mind, it will be mine."

He tried to kill Luffy, but the straw hat stretches his arms and picks up a rock, which he uses to block the attack. The rock broke one of his cat claw gloves.

While throwing the rock at him he says, "If the captain did not want a reputation, you shouldn't have become a pirate. My ambition is greater than yours."

Luffy stares at Kuro with as much determination in his eyes as Kuro does in his.