Chapter 33

Underwater Kuroobi notices Genzo trying to revive Luffy and swims over attempting to kill them both.

Sanji grips his teeth as he pulls Kuroobi's hair stopping him.

Breaking free he taunts the cook, "You cannot fight against me underwater, fishermen can breath underwater, humans can not."

Using one of his karate moves, he wraps Sanji in his hair and brings him close.

Kuroobi continues his attack underwater until he knocks Sanji into a wall. Kuroobi turns his attention back to Genzo believing Sanji is out. 

Sanji gasps and bursts from the wall and attempts to get to the surface for air.

Kuroobi quickly cuts off Sanji, "You sure have a lot of stamina, most people would be done already."

 Kuroobi continues, "I will kill al of your friends especially Nami." 

Kuroobi grabs onto Sanji, dragging him back down deeper and deeper into the seas depth. 

All the while Sanji is desperate for air.

Y/n looks at the water with a blank stare, zoning everything out not realising that the water had begun to float.

Nami's jaw dropped as she stared, 'How is she doing that, I don't think she even knows she is.'

The ginger shook the small child, "Huh?"

"You were making the water float Y/n."

The child's eyes widened and turned to face the sea again.

'Learn't something new then.' She thought to herself.

"Hey cook is Luffy ok?" Zoro asks him.

"Yes he is I'll tell you later." He replies.

Placing his attention back on Kuroobi he demands, "Fight me on land."

With a prideful grin, "Sure, even on land I am still stronger than a human!"

"And I'll even use my most powerful attack!"

Y/n mumbles to herself, "How stupid can fish-men be."

She sat down in her little spot with her legs crossed and started to hum as the final fights began.

Sanji quickly roundhouse kicks Kuroobi and doesn't stop there, sending him flying through Arlong Park effectively defeating him.

"He won't come back." Sanji sighs.

Zoro asks again, "What about Luffy?"

"He's ok but I'll have to go underwater again if I want to get Luffy on dry land again." Sanji explains.

Meanwhile Nojiko is surprised to see that both Zoro and Sanji had defeated two strong fish-men.

Walking up to Genzo, "Let me go" Nojiko says as she dives into the water.

As Nojiko attempts to revive Y/n runs over to where Arlong is.

"Zoro! Are you ok?" She asks.

Sanji appears flabbergasted, "Hey what about me!?"

The little girl sticks her tongue out, "I like him more."

As Zoro laughs while smirking Arlong attacks using a small amount of water.

Y/n stops the attack using a shield made of water, her own way of taunting the fish-man.

Before the two could do or say anything they all hear a shout.

"Arlong!"

He looks towards the voice, "What are you doing here Nami?"

With a blank, stern stare she replies, "I'm here to kills you."

The small girl looks at her, her eyes seeming to smile, 'I'll help you too.'