Chapter 5

"Ah boss you're here, haha great timing." The carrot top thief says using it as a distraction to escape.

She watches from a distance as Luffy uses Gom Gom rocket to take out Buggy's pirate crew.

"You should join me." The carrot top asks.

"No thanks." Luffy replies.

"Let me treat you to lunch then." She offers and Luffy accepts the offer.

While eating in an empty house she says, "I will stop at nothing to collect 100,000,000 beri."

"Why were they after you?"

"Oh because I stole a map of the grand line from them. I am a navigator?"

"Join my crew." Luffy states more than asking her.

"No I won't I hate pirates." She replies with.

She than ties Luffy up and takes him to Buggy.

"Why are you here with your boss?" Buggy questions.

"As a show of good faith I give him to you he was a sucky boss anyway."

"Throw him in a cage." Buggy orders his crew.

"Time to throw a party!" Buggy says "Yeah"

"Let's fire the Buggy ball." Buggy orders his crew.

"What's a Buggy ball?" She questions

"It's a special ball that I created." Buggy replies with.

As they fire a massive cannon holding a Buggy ball it destroys a row of houses. Buggy then turned to the carrot thief, "Blow up your boss with a Buggy ball."

She's shocked and cannot bring herself to do it. Instead one of Buggy's pirates takes a match and lights it going for the cannon causing the thief to take out her wooden staff and knocking the pirate out. But the fuse still lit though, she tried grabbing the fuse with her bare hands to put it out.

"God I hate pirates an I will not stoop to your level." Carrot thief declares.

Buggy's goons attack her. "Look Zoro." Y/n points to the girl that about to be attacked by Buggy's goons. Zoro was already ahead of the small girl, saving the thief by knocking out the goons.

Realisation dawns on Buggy as he see's Zoro knowing he's the pirate hunter and therefore attacks him.

Zoro uses his three sword style to cut Buggy to pieces not knowing that he has a devil fruit power.

"Hehehe" Buggy laughs as his hands float over to Zoro stabbing him in his side. Buggy gets up, his body whole again.

"I ate the Bara Bara devil fruit which allows me to separate myself. Buggy explains.

"You are just a coward with a big red nose." Luffy yells from his cage.

Luffy saying that causes Buggy to become infuriated and causes y/n to giggle. Furious buggy is heroes a knife at Luffy which he catches with his teeth. Zoro dashes at buggy and the get into a heated fight.

Y/n looks at the thief and says "Dont worry Zoro will win."

"Whatever you say kids it's dangerous let's go." She replies.

"I'll be fine I can take care of myself."

Y/n watches as Zoro slashes through buggy's midsection getting past him making his way to the cannon, flipping it so that it's pointing at buggy and his crew. The carrot top thief lights the fuse, the cannon then fires a Buggy ball right at the Buggy pirates.

"Wow cool I don't think they'll survive that." The small go says to no one in particular and than runs over to Luffy.

"I'll get you out Luffy."