Period🩸(Five)

Y/n's POV
I woke up on a sudden sharp pain on my lower stomach,i groaned badly cause of the pain,i clutch my lower stomach and i looked at the sheet of the bed became red and turned around facing Five.

"Fivey,please wake up.". I said to Five while shaking his shoulder. Then i heard him groaned.
"What is it,love?". Five said in his morning voice while rubbing his eyes.
"It hurts.". I said clutching my lower stomach.
"Don't worry stay here, i'll be right back, love.". Five said while immediately got up, and kissed my forehead and walked to our restroom.

After a while in bed of Five and i,I saw Five walking out of the restroom to our bed and he lift me up(bridal style) to the restroom and took of my clothes while i hugged him,after he took my clothes off,he dunk me at the warm water of the tub.

Five grabbed a dry towel and soaked it with the warm water from the tub and scrubbed at my face to my arms slowly and gently.

After a while on the tub with much silence Five got me off of the tub and covered me with my favorite dry pink towel. Then we walked to the chair and Five placed me on the chair gently while he rushed to my drawer to find my panty and put on some pads.

Five walked towards me holding my panty with a pad on it,And kneelt down reaching to my legs to put on my panty,but i refused.
"Love,please let me do this." Five said looking at me.
"I just don't want things hard on you Fivey.". I said while pouting at Five.
"I am doing this for you and only for you princess." Five said while standing up and sat beside me and kissed my cheek.
"What can i do without you Fivey?" I said while hugging him.
"Nothing princess,now let me do my job as a boyfriend." Five said while rubbing my back while back at kneeling down in front of me.

I nod at him to do his work being my boyfriend,he insert my panty to my legs and up to my waist while looking at me,not with lust but with care on his eyes. I am very lucky to have this sort of boyfriend he may be a badass one but once you need his care he's always a soft one. I thought to myself.

Five again rushed to my drawer to find some comfy clothes he grabbed my pink oversized shirt and his pajama. Five gave me the clothes he choose and i immediately got dressed while Five got out of the room to give me some privacy.

After a while i knock at the door signalling Five to come in while i lean on the door frame feeling weak. Five then suddenly carried me to the chair while he change the sheets of the bed

"Fivey, it still hurts." I said curled at chair.
"Stay here princess be back in a sec." Five said while he kiss my cheek and whoosh away.

A while later Five whoosh back at our room with a breakfast tray on his hand and a hot compress.

"Here you go princess." Five said while placing me to the bed then he put the hot compress to my lower stomach.
" Thanks Fivey." I said while i weakly smiled at Five.
"Anything for my princess.". Five said while leaning and kissed my forehead.
"Pweaseeee cuddle me Fivey." I said while pouting at Five.
"Ok cupcake.". Five said while cuddling me.

"This is the best part of having a period." I said while giggling at Five's neck.
"Not before you eat your breakfast princess." Five said while giving me a spoon full of our breakfast.
" I really like this side of you Fivey,such a softie." I said while taking the first bite of my breakfast.
"Anything that i do is for you princess." Five said while he kiss my forehead.

After a while we finished our breakfast,we just layed in bed and cuddle until we fell a sleep again in each other's arms.

For my Baby-lemon's

Sorry this sucks(for me),let me know if you like this imagine.

I just felt writing this cause i was on my period,and i haven't done anything like this,so it's kinda new for me.

Please let me know if you like it.

Love you all🍋💗

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-