Random thing Five do🥰

Y/n's POV
I was on the library reading a book with my pink laced dress while Five was upstairs playing games on his phone and screaming:

"Die you piece of shit!". Five screamed upstairs while he played a game.

I was so distracted by the way he scream from upstairs,he was getting frustrated.

Then i decided to go to the kitchen to make him coffee and a snack,his favorite,the Peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.

I place the snack on the tray together with the hot coffee and carried it upstairs to Five's room.

But then i was at the front of his door while i heard him screaming again.

I opened the door while he was still distracted to the game on his phone, sitting on the bed while i placed the snack at his desk.

I looked at him then walked towards him while i engulfed him to a hug,his head on my cleavage while he calms down and just wrap his arms around my torso.

"It's ok,baby boy, I'm here.". I said stroking his brown hair.

"Better?". I ask Five while he calmed down.

"Yes.". Five mumbled on my chest.

"I bought you snacks to cool your head down a bit.". I said pointing at the snack on the table.

"No, I'm good,As long as you're here with me.". Five said while he immediately laid us on the bed making me giggle at him.

"I love you, princess.". Five said looking directly to my eyes.

"I love you too,Fivey.". I said looking at his green dreamy eyes too.

"Come here.". Five said while he pulled me to his chest and stroking my hair.

"I wish it would always be like this.". I said to Five,playing with his vainy hand.

"Yeah me too, princess.". Five said kissing my forehead while i closed my eyes.

"Are you sleeping?". Five ask while he interlocked his hand to mine.

"No,just resting my eyes.". I said while all i did was to snuggle to his warm chest.

And after that we totally fell asleep cozily to the bed holding each other.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Too much sweetness can kill you,it's because of the author.

She's been feeding you with all different kinds of sweets of the imagines she wrote for you.

So go check your sugar if it's high or not,cause I can assure you it would be definitely high.

And prescribe yourself with some anti high blood meds, please i beg you.

Take the meds as soon as you know about your sugar levels😜.

Just kidding keep on reading Baby-lemon's,a sweet imagine won't hurt a nerve💐.

Enjoy reading it would make you feel better 😍

Thank you for reading,Love you all my Baby-lemon's 🍋💕🍋.
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕