Dance with him under the Christmas tree 🎄(Five)

3rd person POV
It was the evening before Christmas day,and everyone is very excited as hell.

Everyone was busy inviting and being invited to some Christmas parties across town.

Seeing Christmas decorations at the streets of the town.

Feeling the coldness of Christmas in the air.

Children running at a random toy's store to choose the right toy for them.

Hearing Christmas songs at the mall when everyone is rushing to buy gifts for their loved ones.

Five and y/n are alone at the academy cause the gang decided to celebrate "the" Christmas on Christmas day literally.

And everyone was at somebody's house enjoying cookies and milk or eggnog.

While Five and y/n decided to stay at the academy with Pogo and Mom.

They are at the Fireplace with hot chocolate on her hand while Five had a Christmas special brewed coffee that y/n made only for him and for Christmas time only.

While listening to a mellow Christmas songs at the radio that echoed inside the academy.

They were at the carpet with Five on y/n's lap whilst she is stroking his hair with their couple sweater and pajamas on that they bought before Christmas.

"You should be celebrating with your family, darling.". Five said out of nowhere to y/n.

"There is something in you that is rightfully to be called as family,Fivey.". Y/n said to Five and place a warm kiss to his cheek.

"Merry Christmas, darling.". Five said while looking at y/n adoringly.

"And merry Christmas to you, Fivey-bun.". Y/n said before placing a warm kiss to his cheek.

"5th Christmas and still counting.". Five said while his cute little dimple pops out of his cheek.

"Road to forever with you, Fivey-bun.". Y/n said while pulling Five in to her chest and rocking him back and forth gently.

The air was silent until a slow Christmas music came in the radio.

It was the song "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" by Michael Bublè.

Five then stood up from y/n's lap and offered his hand to her.

"Shall we?". Five ask offering his hand to be taken by y/n.

"I would love to.". Y/n said with a giggle taking Five's warm hand.

They dashed to the glamourous twinkling Christmas tree while Five had an idea in mind.

"Wait!". Five blurted to y/n and let go of her hand for a second then came back with 2 headbands,the other is a reindeer antler headband and the other is an elves ear headband.

Five putted the reindeer antler headband to his head then immediately putted the elves ear headband to y/n's head.

"Perfect.". Five said with a satisfied sigh while pulling y/n by her waist.

Y/n puts her other hand to Five's shoulder and the other to his hand while his was on her waist and the other holding her hand.

And they sway slowly to the rhythm of the Christmas carol that is playing on the radio.

Y/n looked at Five's jade colored eyes,then admiring how handsome he is.

Five looked at her letting her know that she is his' girl.

They sway quietly while y/n puts her hand slowly to the back of Five's neck still appreciating the music that is playing.

"Do you remember that last christmas, when Klaus drank all the eggnog?". Five ask with a chuckle remembering what happened last christmas while he pulled y/n closer to him.

"Yeah,after that he puked as hell in front of the guests.". Y/n said while laughing so hard while Five did the same.

"And do you remember the gift that Vanya gave to me on christmas day evening?.". Y/n ask teasingly to Five.

"Ha!, How could i forget, it was a reindeer themed lingerie, and we had a good time after that.". Five said with a smirk remembering their "good time" with Vanya's gift.

"Why so sudden?!". Y/n said while immediately twirled her and dip her all so sudden.

"Cause i found it cute seeing you with a surprised face". Five said with a giggle and y/n just smack him to his shoulder.

And they just swayed again making some giggly noise.

They just looked at each other's eyes with a red tint on their cheeks.

Until they stopped giggling and both of them suddenly looked at each other's lips and back to their eyes.

Y/n then Five leaned in together for a passionate kiss while Five's hands are still on y/n's hips

"Wow,you're really not patient for such a present I'm about to give you tomorrow?". Y/n ask while Five was still kissing her neck living wet hickeys.

And their passionate kiss turning to a passionate make out session.

"Am i naughty or nice? ". Five ask with a smirk to y/n.

"Naughty as ever,boy.". Y/n said finally adding her seductive voice to Five's ear.

Five then press his lips to y/n's lips continuing the make out.

But the door of the academy swung open and a half drank Luther, Allison, Diego,Klaus he is drank as fuck,Vanya not so much

"Can't wait for Christmas eve old man?". Klaus said loopily while Diego and Luther carrying him by the shoulders

"I can wait as soon as i want.". Five said with a pissed off tune.

"Please guys get some rest we'll be busy tomorrow, first thing.". Y/n said breaking the awkwardness to the gang.

And the gang just nod and went upstairs to get some rest for tomorrow.

"Why is it everytime they interrupted us, we're right in the middle of something "important"?". Five ask in a angry tone to y/n.

"Because we might still be able to turn it to a more important session tomorrow,Fivey.". Y/n said with the most innocent voice to Five.

"I swear it would be the most important session ever that is going to happen tomorrow.". Five said to y/n's ear seductively.

"You better watch out,Mr. Reindeer.". Y/n said back to Five with her seductive voice.

"Stay naughty,my elf.". Five said before he smack y/n's ass and she let out a yelp.

"You won't regret about how naughty I'll be tomorrow.". Y/n said finally to Five with a smirk.

For my Baby-lemon's:
What are you Naughty or Nice?

This is a Christmas special for Five,cause well i want to🎄

I don't want to leave you craving for something to me this Christmas,so yeah✨

It's gonna be 4 Christmas special that I'll be publishing this season.

Can you guys ask me questions cause i wanna answer some if ever.

Ask me anything, about the book, about me, about Aidan.

Just ask me your desired questions.

So have a merry Christmas to you.

Happy Christina-mas to all of us😂

Yep, I'm so damn cheesy about it.
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕