Random convo with Fivey🍹

Y/n's POV
I was in the living room at the couch reading a book and slurping my iced coffee cause i don't feel drinking hot coffee today.

A minute later Five came down from our bedroom to the stairs while his hands shoved to his pocket of his school boy shorts.

He went straight to the kitchen to get "God knows what."

As i was slurping my iced coffee i saw Five came out from the kitchen. Holding a mug full of black coffee and sat across me at the living room with legs cross.

While i was reading for about 5 minutes Five begun to stare at me not in lustful way but more of an adoring way with a smirk on his face.

I was so distracted about the way he stare at me and i close the book immediately.

"What is it Fivey?". I said looking at him a little bit of annoyed.

"Nothing sweetheart,i just wanna stare at you all day." Five said still staring at me.

"I like the way you stare at me Fivey.". I said opening the book again and slurp at my iced coffee.

-5 minutes later-

"Sweetheart?" Five said staring at me for the whole 5 minutes while taking a swig of his coffee.

"Yes dimples?" I said not looking at Five but at the book.

"You are like a coffee sweetheart." Five said while fidgeting his mug.

"Why is that dimples?" I said while giving him a quick glance.

Five got up from the couch across me and walked towards me and sat beside me. I looked at his green eyes while he lean for a whisper.

"Because you are so hot and addictive, sweetheart." Five said whispering to my ear giving me shivers down to my spine.

"Is that so dimples." I said while i close the book and looked at him in the eyes.

"It is darling,it is.". Five said while grabbing the book from my lap and threw it across the room.

I looked at his eyes while he slowly placed his hand at my thigh while all of a sudden i pulled him closer by his neck tie and we kiss.

He kissed me continuously at the lips then after a while he started to kiss my neck and carried me bridal style.

And spatial jumped us to our bedroom not breaking the kiss.

And it all ends up with the make out session.

For my Baby-lemon's

I'm so sorry,this is all my fault✌️

It's just that my brain is playing with me the whole time I'm writing this.

Does that make me a dirty author,yes?,no?

Let me know your opinions by commenting.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-