Dancing in the moonlight 🌙

3r person POV
It was a very special day to Aidan, cause it's valentine's day.

And Aidan is preparing a simple yet elegant date for y/n his long time "bestfriend" ,you know,just eat at a classy restaurant and have a stroll at the park, under the moon that is shining brightly.

Everything about him and y/n is odd,quite awkward when they are both with each other.

They somehow mistakenly by people as having a relationship and Aidan now wants to confess to her.

But little did he know that y/n is coming back to her country for an important situation in her family agenda.

"Good evening, Aidy the handsome.". Y/n said while walking out of her apartment seeing Aidan with his guitar.

"Not as beautiful as you,y/n/n.". Aidan said while he kissed y/n to her cheek(in a friendly way of course) and saw her pink dress.

"Where will be our date be held?". Y/n ask with her British voice which is quite satisfying to Aidan's ear.

"Simple yet in a very classy restaurant for m'lady.". Aidan answered with his London accent that made the girl giggle.

"I like the sound of that.". Y/n said while her eyes sparkled.

"Shall we?". Aidan ask leading his date to the restaurant where he booked them for a simple dinner.

-Skip to the time they finished eating-

"I gotta tell ya, Aidy the fish tastes really good.". Y/n said while both Aidan and her are walking at the streets towards the park while y/n hangs her arm to Aidan's.

"See I told you'd like it.". Aidan said before putting a kiss to y/n's cheek.

"Aren't we going home yet, Aidy?". Y/n ask curiously at Aidan giving him a kiss to his dimple and sat at a nearby park bench.

"Nope, i just wanna spend my whole valentine's night with you alone,bestie.". Aidan said so innocent about y/n leaving town.

"Actually Aidy, i have to go.". Y/n said with a dismay on her voice.

"Go?, Go where?". Aidan ask while he holds her hand.

"Back home, something terrible happened.". Y/n said with her sorrowful face.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?". Aidan ask while putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I don't wanna ruin the valentine's day momento.". Y/n said with her small smile.

"Are you coming back?". Aidan ask hoping for a positive response.

"I'm sorry but no,and goodbye Aidan.". Y/n answered with a kiss placed on Aidan's cheek before she went off.

After y/n made a few steps away from Aidan at the bench,he stood up immediately.

"Y/n Y/l/n!". Aidan called her while running towards her and making y/n stop on her track and looked at him in the eyes.

"Aidan i need to catch my plane.". Y/n said while looking directly to Aidan's eyes.

"This may be last time i see you, but i need to tell something very important to you.". Aidan said saying his words solemnly towards y/n.

"Do you remember when we're on high school,the prom night?". Aidan ask holding y/n's hand.

"Yeah,you didn't come.". Y/n said remembering the high school memory her and Aidan have shared.

"I didn't come because i was so scared,so scared to confess my feelings towards you.". Aidan said now looking at y/n's eyes.

"But now,i have the courage to tell you this.". Aidan said squeezing y/n's hand while she remained herself silent.