The deleted photos 🗣️🤬

Dear Baby-lemon's;

           Okay,so first of all I just wanna rant for once here in my book cause i just can't take it anymore, i haven't really rant here but today's the day I'm going to, so i hope you all can understand what I'm going through right now.

I was in an argument with my dearest fucking beloved mother who is in the frickin stage of menopausal which is a no good when she is mad or shit.

So i was in argument with her about me and my brother of not telling her about getting the allowance from my father, cause well,they got separated since March.

And i didn't message her cause she never gone online at that hour, so i decided to get the allowance with my brother ourselves, the three of us had a great time(me, my brother and my dad) at his office but when we arrived home.

Mom presented the best rap i heard in my fucking entire life, she said these lines;

"Where have you been?"
"I've been expecting you to be earlier than me."
"I was worried about you."
"Why, the heck you didn't message me?".
"I was dying of worry. "
And some other shit lines like that.

And which leads to the part she is talking about my phone that is not " working " ,so now it's my fault that she isn't online at that moment.

Which literally lead to the point where she wanted my phone to be my brother's phone, and i couldn't let that because it's my phone, my frickin phone.

And well yeah she took it and looked through my messages, apps, maybe looking for something she suspected what's on my phone(dirty stuff) which o don't have on my phone to be honest, and what's worst is that she opened my photo gallery.

I let her scroll through my photo gallery (seeing a wall full of Aidan's photos) which she doesn't like, she thinks it's like I'm on a cult and shit.

I let her keep my phone the whole night and just decided to sleep early since i was hell tired from school.

Fast-forward to the time it was noon, it was noon time when i knew...

All of Aidan's photos are completely gone in my photo gallery, including all my Five Hargreeves photos,and not just that all my Nicky Harper photos too which i totally collected during quarantine.

And all she fucking did was to delete it without my bloody consent, is she fucking out of her mind, like dude, my phone, my frickin rules!

I was hell angry at her the whole afternoon and night, I didn't even say a word to her, i just hummed and nod to her.

After 2 frickin years of collecting those precious images, all goes down to nothing, but being put to the trash, that's a hell no to me.

Now I'm here recollecting those images again for my revenge to her, I don't give a fuck if my storage is getting full, but I'm getting all those images back to me with more.

The total of those images of Aidan was like close to 700 i guess, then to Five was like 300,then to Nicky which is 200,o know this is an impossible number images but some of these images are for imagine purposes.

And the reason why i hated her for deleted everything was because, the photos of Aidan, Five and Nicky makes me comfortable, it's like a blanket on my back, i don't want someone to touch cause it's mine.

I'm serious i am now trying to retrieve it from the trash if it's possible, do you guys know any app to retrieve some deleted photos, cause i really need it so that i can not redownload those images again.

Please help me...

Your Author
Aj💙