Virtual Graduation🎓(Five)

Y/n's POV
It was 2:00pm in the afternoon July 13th the first time that we could have a virtual graduation because of COVID-19,my adviser send the link to our virtual graduation at the group chat on my phone.

I lay on Five's bed while he was beside me being the supportive boyfriend he is,he bought a basket full of goodies and snacks for me as a graduation gift.

I click the link of the live on my phone and placed it at the end of the bed and cuddled with Five.

A while later the host of the live at our virtual graduation announced my section and flashed our photos at the live.

I saw that i wasn't included with the honored students. I pouted and remained silent.

Five clapped his hands the minute he saw my face at the live along with my classmates. Then he looked at my pouted face.

"Hey, what's wrong cupcake?". Five said in a worried look on his face.

"I wasn't included with the honored students.". I said while i buried my face to the pillow beside me.

"Hey, it's ok cupcake,you did your best.". Five said while he rubs my back, comforting me.

"No dimples it's not enough,i didn't do my best." I said while a tear escaped my eyelids.

"Hey look at me." Five said while he cup my cheeks and wiped my tears away.

I looked at Five in the eyes and i feel calming down every time i looked at Five's eyes.

"Sweetheart you are the most smartest most amazing girl i ever known in my entire life, don't feel bad to your self cause you weren't included with the honored students, you tried your very best,and i'm proud of you with or without honors or medals,the most important thing to me right now is you and only you sweetheart.". Five said while he kissed my forehead.

"And I'm very lucky to have you on my side,cause you always cheer me up every time when i am down dimples.". I said while i kiss Five on his cheek.

"You know what,screw this virtual graduation let's go to the kitchen and make peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich and watch Netflix.". Five said while cheering me up.

"Sure,race you to the kitchen?". I said teasing Five.

"Nah, cuddling with you is better than anything in this world.". Five said while he pulled me for a hug and lay at the end of the bed.

I lay on Five's warm chest enjoying each other's company while i play with his hair.

"Fivey,do you still love me?" I said to Five out of nowhere.

"I.".Five said while he kiss my forehead.
"Will.".Then he kiss my right cheek.
"Always.".Then he kiss my left cheek.
"Love.". Then he kissed my nose making my face scrunched a bit.
"You.". Five said finally kissed my lip
"No matter what princess." Five said finishing his sweet sentence.

"Forever and Always?". I said while booping his dimple.

"Forever and Always,princess.".Five said while he plays with my hair.

And after that we fell asleep forgetting all about the virtual graduation.

For my Baby-lemon's

Whoo-hoo, finally out of junior high school, turning senior here 2 more years and here comes college.

What are the problems you encountered this pandemic especially in school?

Let me know by commenting 🥰Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-