You're my Queen 👑

3rd person POV
Aidan and y/n have been driving around Toronto for 2 hours with John Mayer's music bursting on the radio.

Y/n and Aidan are jamming at the songs that are playing inside the car.

With wide open windows feeling the fresh air of Toronto inside the vehicle while driving.

Y/n was getting hungry about the whole "driving around Toronto"  thing Aidan brought up a day before.

"Aidy-bun.". Y/n said to Aidan while he was busy jamming out.

"Aidy-bun.". Y/n again told Aidan now touching his shoulder to have his attention to her.

"Yes, Baby-lemon?". Aidan ask sweetly while he snatch y/n's hand and kissed it.

"I'm hungry.". Y/n told Aidan with a bit of a pout.

"Ok,where to do you wanna eat?". Aidan ask y/n while his eyes are on the road.

"Can we eat at McDonald's?". Y/n asking Aidan for permission.

"Uhm,i don't know.". Aidan said with a not sure look.

"Please Aidy-bun,please, please, please.". Y/n pleaded with a whine at Aidan.

"Mmm,ok fine.". Aidan said with a defeated tone.

"Yey.". Y/n said while clapping her hands and smiled at Aidan.

They drove off to a near McDonald's for about 10 minutes,then they parked near the entrance.

Y/n was about to open her side of the door but Aidan stopped her.

"Baby-lemon,what are you doing?". Aidan ask y/n by placing her hand on the handle to open the door of the car.

"Opening the door.". Y/n said sweetly at Aidan.

"No, it's my job to open the door for you.". Aidan said in a bit angry tone to y/n.

"What's with the attitude Aidy-bun.". Y/n said while rubbing his shoulder.

"You're my Queen,and Queen's doesn't open their side of the door but their King does.". Aidan said to y/n while placing his hand to y/n's.

"I should be the one opening the door for you.". Aidan said to y/n straight in the eyes.

"Ok,ok fine I'm not opening it my King.". Y/n said while she lifted her arms above the handle to open the door.

"Just seat there and let me open it for you.". Aidan said to y/n with a smile.

"You're my Queen and you deserve to be treated like one.". Aidan added to y/while he kiss her cheek.

Aidan got out of car and opened the door from y/n's side and held his hand for y/n like a fine gentleman he is.

"My Queen.". Aidan said bowing at y/n majestically and stood up smiling at her.

"My King.". Y/n said to Aidan and just kiss him on the lips.

But then a sudden y/n's tummy rumbled causing the both of them to giggle.

"Now I am really hungry.". Y/n said while laughing with Aidan.

"Come on, let's eat like a King and Queen inside.". Aidan said putting his arm around y/n to enter McDonald's.

For my Baby-lemon's:
I just invented a new and cute nickname for y/n.

It's called "Baby-lemon" .

Because i was struggling what to call her cause some imagines i have read.

They usually use Baby or babe for y/n's role to Aidan.

My first attempt to just call her Baby but it was too common.

But then i tried Lemon and found it soury to call her that.

And all of a sudden i combined the 2 and there you go the birth of a new nickname.

"🍋Baby-lemon 🍋"

A cute and soury calling combined together creating a lovely nickname for y/n.

Do you guys like the nickname,let me know by commenting.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼

Hope Aidan would call his fans Baby-lemon's

I love you all my Baby-lemon's 🍋🍋🍋
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕