Punk Rock love🎸

3rd person POV
Today was December 30th of 2018,y/n was at her room getting ready for the performance at the Canyon Club.

There will be playing the band called the "Homeroom"  where could be Aidan Gallagher who would be their guitarist.

She was in her cute punk rock outfit to attend the concert with her sister Madeline.

Aidan and her sister Madeline are best friends and Aidan invited them to come to the concert.

She had the biggest crush on Aidan for a while now ever since she saw his show the NRDD and on the other hand he is her sister's best friend.

Her sister's and Aidan's are not on the same age she is ahead 1 year from Aidan,while she is 1 year younger than Aidan.

They drove to the Canyon club with her sister and saw some kids wearing some punk outfit like her and her sister.

After a while of mingling with other kids and minors they saw the band came in the stage with there punk outfit.

And y/n and her sister have been split up the audience she ended up in front of the stage.

There she saw Aidan with his guitar and his black tuxedo with a black eyeshadow around his eyes.

They started strumming while the drummer bangs the drum and the lead singer sung's Joan Jett song Bad Reputation.

Aidan do the head bang while strumming his black guitar,he looks so handsome while strumming that black guitar.

They all jumped at the beat of the punk music, getting along with the tune of the punk music.

The sound of Aidan's electric guitar is so powerful it feels like it just blew the whole stage.

The way Aidan's hair bounce in the air while playing that guitar on stage makes y/n love him even more.

They finished the song and sing some more punk rock music for the audience.

And after a while of playing they ended their performance.

Aidan eventually took of a bracelet of his and threw at the audience,the girls tried to catch it but lucky y/n, She's the one who catched it.

Then she looked at him on stage while he smiled at her and he signalled y/n to go to the backstage to meet him.

Then she immediately rushed to the backstage while the audiences got to the exit.

Y/n arrived to the backstage where Aidan and his fellow band mates are, there talking about what just happened on stage.

He saw y/n with cute smile on his face while she smiled back.

Then he walked towards her with hands on his pockets.

"Nice catch back there.". Aidan said now in front of y/n.

"I believe this belongs to you.". Y/n said to Aidan handing back his bracelet.

"Keep it,it adds more sequence to you.". Aidan said talking about her get up.

"Thanks.". She said while she give him a smile and wore his bracelet.

"Madonna is it?". Aidan ask about her costume.

"Yeah, I'm guessing Robert Smith?". Y/n ask back looking at his attire.

"Nice guess, gothic rock.". Aidan said while both of them are obsessed with punk rock.

"What's your name?". Aidan ask her with a smirk.

"It's y/n y/l/n.". Y/n said while looking at his eyes.