Windy Day🍃(Aidan)

3rd person POV
The day in Seattle was perfect,the sun is up and shining brightly,and the wind,oh gosh i can't even explain the wind.

Aidan suggested to go to the park to his mom and dad,and they immediately agreed,they pack their snacks to be eaten at the park.

They left the house,and walked their way to the park,the park wasn't that far it was just a walking distance,so it's easy for them to get there.

After a while of walking to the park,they finally arrived,the park consist of people that are bonding with each other.

Children running around playing tag,teens biking with their friends,middle aged couples eating sweetly beside each other.

The family smiled at the beautiful sight and picked a bench that is close to a pond,where a mama duck and her ducklings swims behind her.

Lauren and Rob, Aidan's parents started to talk about a random topic until Aidan came in to their topic that their talking about.

His eyes got distracted by a girl beside their bench that is holding a sketchpad and a pencil and that is sketching something,and her eyes are looking at them then back to the pad.

Aidan's eyes stayed to the girl not until the girls eyes met his, Aidan's heart started to move from a normal pace to backflipping pace and he just looked away quickly and saw the girl chuckled at him and back to what she's sketching.

He also laughed to his action a while ago,he looked back to the bench the girl was and saw that she was already gone.

He looked for her but she was nowhere on sight, Aidan just shrugged it off and shared his time with his parents.

After a long while, Aidan and his Dad are playing ball while all of a sudden a very strong wind flew his hat causing it to fall of his head and tumble against the grass.

Aidan followed his cap while the wind doesn't let him catch it,he followed it until his hat stop and landed to a shoes that made him froze.

He looked up and saw that it was the girl who is sketching a while ago.

"Oof,oh hello,i think this belongs to you.". The girl said with a smile that made Aidan melt to where he is standing.

"Uhm,hello Sir,i think this cap belongs to you.". The girl said once again to Aidan while handing him his cap.

"Oh sorry my bad.". Aidan replied nervously while taking his cap from the girl.

"It's ok,it always happened when it's windy.". The girl answered nicely to Aidan with her cute grin.

"Yeah right.". Aidan agreed whilst scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"By the way my name is y/n.". The girl introduced herself  to Aidan with a warm smile.

"What a beautiful name for a girl like you.". Aidan complimented to y/n that made the girl tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Aidan, Aidan is my name.". Aidan also introduced himself to y/n so that they know each other.

"Well it's glad to know you Aidan,here my masterpiece of the day.". Y/n complimented back to Aidan while handing her drawing to Aidan.

"Wow,you have such great talent y/n.". Aidan chipped at y/n about the drawing she sketched that consist of the family (Gallagher family) laughing joyously at the bench.

"Thank you so much, anyways I should go,see you around Aidan.". Y/n said while she picks up her things to her bag.

"Wait,when am i going to see you again,or should i say where?". Aidan blurted to y/n hoping she would answer.

"Hmm, interested in me already Aidan?,maybe tomorrow at 9:00am, here at this very bench.". Y/n teased with her stern voice while giving Aidan a wink.

"Uhm sure,i mean like why not, interested in you *scoffs*,i don't think so.". Aidan's heart skipped knowing he has a new " friend" to hangout with.

"Well,see you tomorrow then,and also bring your cap.". Y/n said sassily with a wink before walking off to go home.

"I'll be waiting for you...". Aidan whispered to himself, can't describe what his feeling just now,is this love,?,who knows.

Maybe it is love he finally found it the day before his 19th birthday, another fresh start to begin his 19 year old life with a girl he met at a park.

Author's message for Aidan;
Happiest Birthday Aidan, I can't believe your 19 now, it was like yesterday you were just a 14 year old kid.

Now your a handsome young man who portrayed a 58 year old man inside a 13 year old body which is awkward after 2 years of pandemic.

That made your figure a little more of a 16-17 young adult, but i love your character Five even more after seeing Season 3, especially at the Footloose dance off,which was heck cool.

I really hope Five gets what he deserves, a proper retirement, someone special for him, 1970's Corvette stingray, and the whole "stopping the apocalypse" shinanigans.

And also my wish for you is continue to pursue your dreams,which is already happening, and also being a good leader to our generation, and helping the environment, and being able to find your soulmate.

I know there's no way you can read this but this is all I'm gonna ask for you and your life, i love you Aidan.

Your biggest fan,
AJ❤️

For my Baby-lemon's:
I was at the park and it was windy and the wind made my hair really messy and somehow frizzy🌬️🍃

I was just chilling cuz it was hot and i need some refreshments to satisfy my thirst and of course my hotness...no no it was a joke please don't be serious people,just joking✌️😅😂🤣

Anyways i hope you guys have a lovely day,and also i would like to thank to all of you guys who follow me and voted, comments on my imagines it makes my heart throb at a fast pace💓

I really appreciate you all,i love you all,take care and keep simping Aidan ❤️
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕