Random thing Nicky do💢👈

3rd person POV
-Very slow day in Boulder-

The quads are in the living room as usual, and invited few of their friends to come cause of a very boring day.

They boys are doing video games while the girls are making bracelets at the coffee table.

"Hey girls, look what i did for Miles!". Mae squealed while showing a bracelet she did for Miles.

"Oh my gosh, that looks pretty Mae!". Dawn said while continuing making her bracelet.

"Check mine, girls.". Y/n said while the girls showing her masterpiece for her one and only Nicky-bun.

"Aww, that's so cute.". Mae said while she maid another bracelet.

After a while of making tons of cute bracelets the girls made some snacks for the boys.

They made some caramelized popcorn and some apple juice and placed it to the coffee table.

But then it's the girls time to play some video games.

Before y/n plays with Mae and Dawn,y/n placed the bracelet that she made for Nicky on his wrist and give him a gentle kiss on the cheeks.

And the girls started to play.

-1 1/2 hour later-

Nicky was bored with the boys and somehow touch starved cause it's been 1 1/2 hour since they've been playing downstairs.

So he decided to come down and somehow grab his girlfriend's attention towards him.

Nicky sat beside y/n while they are busy defeating the boss level of the game.

Y/n didn't greet Nicky or anything but she was so focused to the game.

Nicky sighed and poked her side to have her attention to Nicky.

He poked again but all y/n did was to look at him with a smile then back to the game.

"Nicky stop it, you're distracting me from the game.

"I'm not gonna stop poking you not until you give me your attention." Nicky said ridiculousness poking her side non-stop.

Nicky never stopped poking her side until y/n gave in to the game cause the lose the boss level.

Y/n sighed at looked at Nicky with a "you win" look and then to the girls then back to him.

"Girls,would you give us some space,the lovers gonna talk.". Y/n said to the girls while looking at Nicky sternly on the eyes with her raspy voice.

The girls looked at each other and immediately went upstairs to join the boys at their little fort that they made.

The lovebirds heard the door slammed close and y/n went closer to Nicky.

"You have my attention now.". Y/n said while continuously kissing Nicky at his lips, cheeks and nose while Nicky was giggling at the kisses.

For my Baby-lemon's:
That was cute,our little attention seeker Nicky Harper😻

And i honestly love the poking part👈👈👈

Anyways I'm working on a lot of imagines lately and I'm very excited to publish it for all of you💪

And as for my "long imagines" I'm very sorry it took longer than i expected cause I'm re-editing it and making some twist and turns🤏

And some i am already half way finish so it may take some time,so be patient for it cause it's worth to wait,i promise✋

And to me I'm having a very hard author's block/mental block for almost a month now,so forgive for not updating 😭

Thank you for reading and see you on my next imagine💚

I love you all my Baby-lemon's💋
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️