Cookies and milk for Santa🥛🍪(Nicky)

3rd person POV
The Harper quads are so excited for Christmas eve,not just because of the presents under the Christmas tree.

But what they most excited about is the gift giving of Santa Claus at night.

The decorations are all in their places,the socks already hanged up on the chimney, and a Christmas tree for Santa to put his lovely gifts to the quads.

But something is still missing.

Ah,i know what's missing...

It's the milk and the cookies for Santa,he can't leave the house without a little snack after giving the quads their presents.

Nicky invited his girlfriend y/n to bake with him his special treat for Santa.

While Ricky, Dicky and Dawn are on the living room playing video games.

A ding on the door came and Nicky immediately went straight to open the door.

"Nicky-bun!". Y/n squealed while hugging her boyfriend.

"Baby-Cheesecake.". Nicky said embracing her for a hug then planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Shall we?". Nicky said being a fine gentleman tp his girlfriend from entering his home.

"Of course.". Y/n said while holding to Nicky's arm, entering the house.

She greeted Dawn, Ricky and Dicky that is playing video games with popcorn as a snack.

"Hey Dawn,Hello Ricky, What's up Dicky?". Y/n said to the 3 of them that are so focused to the game.

"Hey.". Dawn said pushing the buttons aggressively.

"Hello.". Ricky said with his eyes directly placed on the screen.

"Great.". Dicky said putting a handful of popcorn to his mouth."

"Don't bother them, let's get cookin'.". Nicky said leading y/n to the kitchen while holding her hand.

They entered the kitchen with the ingredients already in place,with utensils needed to used for baking.

"Shall we begin?". Nicky ask while putting on an apron and a hair net.

"Sure,may you?". Y/n said while she ask for help at Nicky to her apron and her hair net.

They started first the dry ingredients then the liquid for the cookies.

They taste the mixture and it was delicious.

"Nicky don't lick the spatula.". Y/n said to Nicky cause she caught Nicky licking the spatula.

Nicky and y/n placed the cookie dough to a flat pan and grabbed a special cookie cutter then cut the dough.

After cutting all the Christmas tree shaped cookies they put it in the oven and all they had to do now is to wait.

Now there are on the living room couch with y/n on Nicky's lap while he is playing with her hair.

"Mmm,that smells amazing.". Ricky said while he sniffs the delicious smell of the cookies that are inside the oven.

"Wait until you taste it Ricky.". Y/n said with an intriguing voice to Ricky.

Not long after their sweet moment together on the couch Nicky suggested to y/n that she can stay for the night with him and she literally agreed.

"Please you can just borrow my hoodie.". Nicky whined at y/n while she was about to leave to get her stuff from her house right across the street.

"Nicky,I'll be back, I'll just go get my PJs and we'll have some cuddling to do afterwards,ok?". Y/n said reassuring Nicky while he was clutching to her waist.

"Don't be long, I'll get cold.". Nicky mumbled to y/n's shoulder while hugging her.

"I won't.". Y/n said placing the warmest kiss to Nicky's cheeks.

After all that clingy-cling-cling of Nicky to y/n he finally let her go for her to get her PJs at her house just right across the street.

Shortly after that y/n arrived with her pink PJs and helped Nicky put the cookies to a plate and prepare a milk fot their midnight visitor none other than Santa Claus.

While everyone was deeply asleep Nicky and y/n are cuddling to Nicky's bed comfortably to the foam.

Then suddenly heard a thud from the roof,and Nicky looked at the clock it was exactly midnight and cuddled y/n even more.

After a while of waiting and cuddling y/n broke the ice of silence between her and Nicky.

"Will Santa love your cookies and milk?". Y/n ask tiredly while playing with his hair.

"Our cookies and milk,and yes I'm sure he loves it.". Nicky corrected and gently planted a kiss to her forehead and cuddled her close.

"Merry Christmas, Nicky-bun.". Y/n said finally closing her eyes while Nicky was rocking her back and forth gently.

"Merry Christmas, Baby-Cheesecake.". Nicky said and kissed her to y/n's lips deeply and full of passion.

For my Baby-lemon's:
I literally finished this story on December 5th at exactly 12:00am😋

I was obviously rushing this cause i supposed to finish this before December 1st but school got in the way🙄

So yeah,finally finished it rushingly😬

To all of my Baby-Lemon's,Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year🎉🎊🥂

I just bought a socks that looks like Five's warmer and yeah i gotta tell ya it looks so cute when i found it 🧦.

My goal this 2022 is to buy the comic of the Umbrella Academy and somehow buy a guitar and learn how to play the keyboard🎸🎹🎶.

Cause why not?,i want to learn something very useful 😊.

Fact file:I have a sort of necklace like Klaus on season 2 the "sissy necklace" but it's a cutie version of it.

Again Merry Christina-mas to all
(God this is so cheesy 😂)
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕