A Thousand Years(Five)

3rd person's POV
(Present Day)
It was a lonely-rainy morning at the academy, Five was on his bed watching the raindrops fall from the sky.

It was quite,the only sound Five can hear,is the tapping of the rain from his window.

He just snuggled to his bed getting himself comfortable with the weather that is happening outside.

Then all he did was to reminisce the moments that have happened to him and y/n.

He remembered the very first day he laid his green eyes to the girl.

(Flashback)
It was on Griddy's,he was getting his black coffee until he saw her,there with  her light pink sweater on and a messy bun hair,eating an eclair.

He talked to the girl,sparks flew around them immediately, having butterflies flying around their stomachs.

(Present Day)
All Five did was to smile about the first memory they have together.

(Flashback)
Months have pass Five and y/n were hanging out very well,until Five took her to the beach and he finally confess his love towards her.

"Y/n,I love you, since the day we met.". Five said to y/n while holding her cheeks and looking at her eyes.

"And I love you Five Hargreeves.". Y/n said to Five while the waves hitting their legs.

And in that moment Five and y/n have their 1st kissed while the sun is dropping from the horizon.

"Nothing beats a 1st kiss.". Y/n said while she pulled away and Five immediately kiss her again.

(Present Day)
Five loves the way y/n's lips taste like luxury when they 1st kissed.

(Flashback)
Not long after Five and y/n confessed to each other,Five begun to court y/n,he always comes over to her house and just hang out with her for the rest of the day.

Five and y/n are kissing for almost an hour now while they are listening to the radio.

"Do you remember we we're sitting there by the water,you put your arm around me for the 1st time
You made a rebel of a careless man's, careful daughter...

"You are the best thing that's ever been mine.". Five sang after he pulled away from the kiss with y/n.

"Five stop.". Y/n said while covering Five's mouth while he just continued to sing.

"What?,am i not allowed to call you 'mine'?". Five said while y/n just rolled her eyes and kiss Five again to his lips.

While all of a sudden when they are kissing they heard y/n's dad yelled at them:

"Hey!". Five heard it then immediately spatial jumped to close the door.

"Hey!,3 inch minimum.". Y/n's dad said while knocking at the door and burst himself in.

"What's wrong?". Five ask y/n's dad while sharing a book with y/n pretending like nothing happened.

(Present Day)
Five just laughed at the moment with y/n's dad while he was courting her.

(Flashback)
After months of courting y/n and asking permission from her parents,y/n said the desired words Five would love to hear.

"Yes,Five i would love to be your girlfriend.". Y/n said to Five while Five was speechless.

"Yes,like yes-yes?". Five ask y/n while his smile is reaching to his ear.

"Yes.". Y/n said to Five while all of a sudden Five hugged her.