"Where's Hailey?"🐕(Five)

3rd person POV
It was Valentine's day and Five and y/n are excited about going out on a classy restaurant and just celebrate the valentine's day with each other.

And just be at the nearby beach and looked at the beautiful sunset beyond the horizon.

Of course the valentine's day wouldn't be complete if Hailey isn't coming, Hailey is Five and y/n's dog.

Hailey is a brown furry yet adorable dog Five gave to y/n on her birthday.

(Still remember the "Birthday" imagine?, that's where Hailey is 1st mentioned 🐕❤️)

While y/n is doing her makeup upstairs to their shared bedroom of Five for their valentine's date tonight.

Five just came back from buying some groceries,and saw Hailey come rushing to him from the stairs.

"Hey Hailey, where's mommy?". Five said while embracing her and ask Hailey while she barked looking upstairs giving Five a hint that y/n is upstairs.

"Alright, I'm gonna go upstairs and you know what to do.". Five said looking at Hailey and Hailey just barked and Five let her go.

Hailey then got out of the door of the Academy and took one last look at Five and barked at him and got off to her way.

Five then eventually smirked knowing that he has a plan for y/n to bite for this special occasion.

He went upstairs to see y/n,he opened the door and saw his lovely girlfriend preparing for their date,and Five was in awe.

Y/n notice this and stopped at what she is doing and looked at Five at the reflection of the mirror and gave him a smile.

"Are you just gonna stand there,or are you going to give me a kiss?". Y/n said with some sass at Five.

And then Five eventually smirked and walked towards her and gave her some neck kisses.

"Meet me at the foyer, I'll go get a shower.". Five said with his raspy voice and gave y/n a final kiss before exiting the room to have his shower.

After a long time,y/n went to the foyer and waited for Five,and she felt something odd.

"Where's Hailey?"

She looked around for her little dog Hailey,she searched at the living room,at the kitchen then back to their room and then again to the foyer but nothing, Hailey wasn't there.

"Hailey!"

"Hailey, where are you?"

"Hailey-bun, mommy's here."

Y/n paced back and forth biting her nails,and waited for Five to come down.

Few minutes later Five came down with his tuxedo on and gelled hair.

"Hailey's gone.". Y/n blurted to Five with seriousness in her face.

"What how?". Five ask innocently to y/n knowing that his plan is actually working.

"I don't know but we have to find her,Five.". Y/n said worried to Five, clinging to his tuxedo's sleeve.

"Okay, we'll find her,i promise.". Five said reassuring y/n,while putting his hand to her shoulders and started walking to the door.

"Oh,shit.". Five said stopping at where he is while y/n looked at him confused.

"What is it, Fivey-bun?". Y/n ask curiously to Five while she eventually stopped at her path.

"I forgot to close the door when i went in a while ago.". Five said faking a scenario about Hailey going outside but it was all part of his plan.

"Five,you know Hailey isn't aloud to go outside, she'll get lost,why would you forgot such thing.". Y/n whined at Five, getting worried about Hailey.

"Darling, we'll find her i promise.". Five said reassuring y/n and,and went outside to the car with Five following y/n hiding his little smirk..

Five started the car and drove slowly while y/n is looking outside her window for Hailey.

After a while,they saw Hailey at a corner, sitting beside a bench with her head tilting.

"There Five, Hailey is there at the bench.". Y/n said pointing to where Hailey is and Five drove,getting close to Hailey.

While they are getting closer to her, Hailey barked at them and ran off somewhere swiftly.

"Hailey,Five drive faster.". Y/n said to Five and Five obeyed to y/n.

They followed Hailey, through almost 5 blocks,and they're getting close to her,while all of a sudden Hailey went into an alleyway.

They stopped and went to follow Hailey to where she is going.

Until they both saw her sitting in front of a big wooden door with a little hole exactly for her to fit,and she expectedly went inside.

Five and y/n looked at each other and went to the garage with big crates beside the garage.

"Great, it's locked.". Y/n said holding the chain with a lock to Five.

"Don't worry.". Five said pulling y/n close and eventually spatial jumped inside the garage.

They are now inside the garage but it was so dark.

Until....

"SURPRISE, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!". Voices said while all the yellow light bulbs turned on.

Y/n saw the amazing decorations inside the garage,flower petals on the floor,a table in the middle, glistening yellow lights hanging from the ceiling,a backdrop behind the table that says " Happy Valentine's Day".

And Five with a bouquet of flowers on his hand and a box of chocolates in the other,and 6,no 6 ½ costumed cupids with their bow and arrows.

And y/n was just speechless at what she saw.

"Five,what is this?". Y/n ask,can't believe what Five did for her this valentine's.

"Trained Hailey,plan this whole thing out, Happy Valentine's Day.". Five said easily to y/n handing her flowers and chocolates.

"I couldn't ask for anything,but to be with you,Five.". Y/n said while her eyes starts to water.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Darling.". Five said cupping her cheeks and looked at her dazzling eyes.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Fivey-bun.". Y/n said before leaning and kissed Five while the siblings just "aww" in response.

But not Hailey, Hailey barked continuously seeing her mommy and daddy happy at valentine's day.

While both,y/n and Five laughed hearing Hailey barked happily to them.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Happy Valentine's Day my Baby-lemon's,be honest with me,who has a date here this valentine's ✋🏻?

No,no one like ever?,well you're very lucky cause,worry no more,all you need is to do is to read my imagines for this valentine's day season.

I'll be publishing 2 more for you all,to enjoy valentine's day.

And to feel not lonely this valentine's day.

I love you all so much 💖
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️ ☕