Speak Now🗣️(Aidan)

Y/n's POV

It was a sunny morning,i was on my house scrolling through Instagram until i saw Aidan's post,today is his wedding day,he pictured a photo of his soon to be wife and on his caption saying "Can't wait to grow old with you❤️".

A tear slipped my eyes knowing that it should be me the one who is he be married with,i wiped my tear away and remembered the memory from 5 months ago.

-Flashback-
"Y/n,i will always love you no matter what happens, it's just Mrs.Sullivan want me to marry her daughter cause she wants her business to be famous cause of me ,I love you and i will never love her, it's you and always be you."

Aidan said while he is cupping my cheeks while the rain is pouring at our heads,i hug him 1 last time and walk away,after that we didn't see or talk to each other, all i did was to stare at the screen of my phone checking every post of Estella and Aidan planning their wedding.

-End of flashback-

When the flashback finished i saw my Dad leaning at the door frame looking at me with his sorrowful face,he walked towards me and sat beside me at the couch while he rubs my arms with his hand, comforting me.

"You know sweetie,when i was a young man i almost married to the wrong girl,but your mom didn't want it to happen,she got to the chapel where the wedding is going on and stopped me from marrying the girl,we ran away from the wedding and drove away,far away.". Dad said while looking at me.

The last thing i know is that we're in Las Vegas we called our friends and family and the next event was,we are there standing in front of a preacher and said our vows to each other and said our biggest "I do" ,that was the bestest day of our life.". Dad added while i was shock that they didn't tell me about the crushing of the wedding.

After a while an idea popped into my mind and smirked at my Dad.

"I know that look sweetie, what's on your mind?". Dad ask while he lifted an eyebrow of his.
"Tell Mom to pick a nice outfit (formal) cause we're going to crash a wedding and I am going to take what's mine and it's Aidan.". I said to Dad while both of us smirk at each other.

We split,Dad tells Mom to get ready while i decided to take a shower.

I got out of the shower and choose a formal dress(pink) contrast to the color of the wedding of Aidan and Estella(Blue),and prepared my brushes and my make up kit cause I'm going to ruin a wedding.

A while later i finished my look just adding some finishing touches and getting ready to take what's mine.

I looked at the mirror for the last time and grabbed my pink bag and we drove to the chapel where the wedding is being held.

While i was driving to the chapel with Mom and Dad,i turned my radio on and and played Taylor Swift's 'Speak Now',that i am now related to.

"I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white vail occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl"

After a 15 minute drive we arrived at the chapel,some guests are already there and some of Aidan's friends and family and Estella's side are there too,I decided to park the car a little far away from the chapel so that no one will see us.

"I sneak in and see your friends
And her snotty little family all dressed in pastel
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid
Somewhere back inside a room        Wearing a gown shape like a pastry."

I told my parents to wait in the car so that i can get in the church,i sneak in the church and see the cast of The Umbrella Academy including the young ones and saw Estella's family dressed in a pastel blue outfit.