Leaving Boulder(Nicky)

Y/n's POV
This is it, I am going to tell them that I'm leaving Boulder,especially Nicky.

-At the Harper house-

"What?!". Nicky yelled at me while he was freaking out when i said to him that i was leaving Boulder.

"I'm leaving,Nicky.". I said while rubbing Nicky's shoulders.

"You're not leaving.". Nicky said calming himself down.

"Wait, who's leaving?". Dicky said coming down the stairs.

"It's me Dicky.". I said while looking at Dicky.

"I'm gonna miss you.". Dicky said trying to hug me while Nicky stopped him.

"She's not leaving, she's just pranking us,quads.". Nicky said while he just can't believe that i was totally leaving.

"Where?". Dicky ask while holding Nicky's back.

"Switzerland.". I said to Dicky.

"Bring me a swiss knife!". Dicky squealed making Nicky annoyed at him.

"She's not bringing any swiss knife!". Nicky said trying to explain that i am not leaving.

"How can i survive on camp without a swiss knife.". Dicky said furrowing his eyebrow with his hand on his chin.

"You go upstairs and leave me and y/n alone.". Nicky said while pushing his brother to the stairs.

"You know it's really not...". Dicky said while he was cut off by Nicky.

"Just go upstairs!". Nicky yelled at Dicky while Dicky got upstairs.

"You,come with me!". Nicky said to me while he dragged me to the kitchen holding my hand.

"Nicky come down.". I said rubbing his cheek.

"You promised that we can go to Snowball, together.". Nicky said while his eyes are starting to water.

"Nicky,i already tried but they won't let me.". I said brushing his soft hair.

"Fine, atleast before you go,have a recipe of my Nickerdoodles.". Nicky said while he reached for the notepad and a pen and started to write the ingredients.

"So that when you miss me,you can remember me by my masterpiece.". Nicky said while my heart just dropped on the floor.

"I promise Nicky, I'll come back for you.". I said while both of us are crying in each other's arms.

-A Month later or so-

Nicky's POV
It was December and we are all busy decorating the basketball court for the Snowball prom,that is a week away, everyone is getting their own partner for the party while i was just can't get over with y/n.

I don't know if she already left or not but i was alone even though my sibling's are here with me to cheer me up,i feel incomplete without her.

I was not in my right mind,i wasn't focused to the lessons at school and i can't even finish what I'm baking at home,and i wasn't in the mood to hang out with my sibling's nor my friends.

I miss her,so much.

-The day of Snowball prom-

This was it,the day i used to be waiting for,but now i just don't feel to go, it's time for the Snowball prom.

We wore our desired outfit for Snowball prom,and fixed ourselves, adding finishing touches and a sprit of our body spray and left to Edgewood Academy Court.

3rd person's POV
The Harper Quads arrived at the Court filled with blue and silver shades around the court,The court was magical and filled with music.

Students dancing around with their partners, taking pictures and having fun and eating.

The Harper Quads sat down on a table near the dance floor and waited for their partners to come.

A while later Dawn's partner came and offered his hand to Dawn to join him at the dance floor and Dawn did.

5 minutes after Dawn's partner arrived,Avery, Ricky's crush ask him to join her and Ricky just stuttered at her while Dicky is signalling him to come with Avery and Ricky did join her to the dance floor.

Little while later Dicky stood up from his chair and just stared at her partner June with her green dress with a flower crown on her head.

"Well,what do you know Nicky, I'm going in.". Dicky said while straightening his tux and his swaggy hair to join his lovely partner June to the dance floor.

And there Nicky is,all alone by himself on the table looking at the students have their partners beside them while dancing on the dance floor.

A small moment later there she was at the front door of the court with her beautiful dress and a very tidy hair, scanning everyone while Nicky stood up immediately and looked at her in awe.

She saw him,he saw her,they smiled and they walked towards each other meeting at the center still in awe.

"I thought you left.". Nicky said while her smile fades and turned into a frown and turned around.

"What i mean is...". Nicky added while he holds the girls hand facing him.

"You look beautiful.". Nicky said while the girl blushed.

"Do you wanna dance?". Nicky ask nervously.

"I haven't practiced.". The girl said smiling at Nicky.

"Me neither, do you wanna practice it with me, together?". Nicky ask the beautiful girl.

Then the girl nodded yes at Nicky,and there they are,on the dance floor, feeling the rhythm of the sweet music that is playing.

"Ok, just put your hands on my shoulders while i put my, uh you know to your waist.". Nicky said while he puts the girls hand to his solid shoulders while he puts his hands to the girls waist.

They swayed at the music that is playing while they just looked at each other's eyes.

"I really thought you left.". Nicky said still can't believe that she is in front of him.

"I kinda like straighten things with my parents.". The girl said while she giggled a bit.

"What do you mean,are you still leaving?". Nicky ask the girl.

"I'm staying Nicky.". The girl said to Nicky leaving Nicky a bit shocked.

"Like for a month or what?". Nicky said to the girl.

"Like forever,Nicky.". The girl said while Nicky's face glowed.

"Forever,no Switzerland?". Nicky ask the girl in front of him.

"Yes,and yes.". The girl said while she rubbed Nicky's soft cheeks.

"Yes!, I love you y/n y/l/n.". Nicky squealed then he kissed her soft lips and pulled away.

"And I love you Nicky Harper.". The girl said to Nicky kissing Nicky 1 more time.

"Can we retake that moment again?". Nicky said while the girl just gave him a questioning look.

"I love you y/n Harper.". Nicky said kissing the girl again.

"And i love you Nicky Harper.". The girl said kissing Nicky with passion while Nicky is holding her waist.

And the lovebirds enjoyed the night that both of them been waiting, celebrating that y/n is not leaving Edgewood for the love of her life,Nicholas Harper.

For my Dimples/Sweethearts:
I know what you're thinking, Stranger Things right?

Yeah i honestly love that scene,the scene is amazing.

Especially on Mike's turn,OMG 11 is  gorgeous with her dress.

Comment to those who love Stranger Things ❤️.

"Surround yourself with makeup not negativity"

Say no to negativity ❣️❣️❣️
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-