Childhood besties 💟🍂

3rd person POV
It was a beautiful day at Griddy's today,Five is at the counter eating a sugar glazed doughnut that Agnes made.

Until a sound of a bell rungs at the door of Griddy's...

"Good morning, Agnes.". A voice said from behind while Agnes looked up and smiled.

"Oh, good morning dear.". Agnes greets the voice from Five's back while he felt her sit beside him on a stool.

Five turned his head and saw a fabulous looking girl, smiling sweetly at Agnes.

"What can i get you my dear?". Agnes ask with a friendly smile to a girl who sits beside Five.

"A hot coffee with cream,please.". The girl said nicely while she looked at Five and gave her sweet little smile.

After a couple of minutes Agnes came back with a mug of coffee and placed it in front of the mysterious girl as Five would say,and went back to her little office at the back.

She took a sip and looked at the mug unsatisfied.

"Not that hot enough.". The girl said while she placed her both hands to the mug and closed her eyes and Five seeing the coffee bubbling inside the coffee mug indicating it became hot.

She blows the coffee from the mug and took a sip and had a satisfied sigh afterwards.

"How did you do that?". Five ask the girl out of nowhere while looking at her very impressed.

"Do what?". The girl ask Five back innocently taking another sip of her coffee.

"That, heating the coffee with your hands.". Five said to the girl, taking a bite of his doughnut.

"Don't know what you're talking about.". The girl said plainly stirring the hot coffee.

Five sighed angrily and puts his doughnut down to his plate and spatial jumped to the doughnut shelf and grabbed an eclair and puts it on a plate the spatial jumped back and puts to the girls and gave her ye eclair.

"Ok now, how'd you do that?". The girl ask Five with a scoff and took the eclair.

"Answer my question first.". Five said sternly with his striking glare.

"Well i was born with it,sometimes emotions takes control and causing my room to filled up with snow.". Y/n said bluntly forming a snowflake to her hands.

"So you can control weather?". Five ask confusingly to y/n while taking a bite of his doughnut.

"I've answered your question, you answer mine.". Y/n said with a sass while taking a bite of her eclair.

"Same,i was born with this power,i jump from places to places and somehow i might time travel.". Five said with proudness to his voice.

"Ah,so now we have our similarities, I'm y/n.". Y/n said extending her hands to Five.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Five,yeah like the number.". Five said expecting y/n to ask him about his name of being a number.

Months have pass by Five and y/n's friendship grew and blossomed to beauty,they would always hangout at Griddy's and continued to know each other.