Harness 🕸️(Aidan)

3rd person POV
Being a fan of Spider-Man isn't have to be kept secret of, unlike Aidan.

Aidan has always been a huge fan of Spider-Man,he even watched it on DVD,and he has a collection of it from Toby Maguire,Andrew Garfield and now down to Tom Holland.

But among the 3 men who became Spider-Man,Toby Maguire is Aidan's favorite and kept watching the 1st trilogy over and over.

And now that Aidan has a girlfriend which is also a big fan of Spidey,Aidan can enjoy watching it with her,and buy some murchandise that is related to Spider-Man.

And today marks Aidan's 2nd year anniversary of being y/n's boyfriend and he wants something webby for the special occasion.

Y/n woke up with the delicious smell of pancakes and coffee,she smiled and got up and went down to the kitchen seeing Aidan cooking.

She sneak behind his back and...

"Boo!". Y/n yelled behind Aidan's back while he was cooking.

Aidan turned to her with his hand on his chest while y/n was chuckling at him.

"I'm not gonna ask,i scare you.". Y/n said through the laughs.

Aidan just smiled and embraced her for a hug and kissed her neck.

"Good morning,Mrs. Gallagher.". Aidan said while continuously kissing y/n's neck.

"Who's Mrs. Gallagher?,and Aidan your pancakes burning.". Mrs. Gallagher said walking in the room unexpectedly.

"Oh shit.". Aidan said breaking his kiss to y/n's neck and turned the stove off and placed the last pancake to the plate.

-At the dinner table

"Aidy-bun, I'm going with the girls today just doing window shopping and after that I'm free for the whole afternoon.". Y/n said informing Aidan about her schedule for the day.

"Well that's great cause we'll do some rock climbing activity later for our 2nd year anniversary of being your boyfriend.". Aidan said blushingly at y/n while eating his pancakes.

"Guess I'll be there.". Y/n said giving Aidan a kiss and left with her plate to the sink.

-At the mall

"Bye girls,see you,till next time?". Y/n said goodbye to her besties with their shopping bags on their arms.

"Bye y/n of course, anytime.". Rose said to y/n reassuring her to have another window shopping again.

"See you what next month?". Colleen ask jokingly at the girls while they hugged and kissed each other goodbye.

After the whole saying goodbye to her besties,y/n messaged Aidan:

Y/n
The girls and i had fun window shopping Aidy-bun, Where you at?, I'm coming there💗

Aidy-bun
I'm already here at the rock climbing center, Love,Do you want me to pick you up?✨

Y/n
No thanks Aidy-bun, I'm already on my way there now,see ya😘

Aidy-bun
Okay,if you say so,see ya too my love 🥰 💕

After a quick ride from the mall to downtown,y/n arrived seeing Aidan at the top of the made up rock wall with his safety harness on.

Y/n smiled at seeing Aidan's handsome face,she moved forward and saw Aidan waved at her from the top and she did was to do a flying kiss.

Aidan was ready to do a dive down from the top of the made up rock wall.

He dived down slowly with his head down facing downward and now he is upside down.

He lowered himself down slowly aligning his head to y/n's head upside down,and posed like Spidey.

He smiled at y/n and gave her a cheeky smile while raising his eyebrows continuously.

"Hello there.". Aidan said with his "Obi-wan Kenobi" voice,him hanging like a spider with his harness.

"Hang in there,Spidey.". Y/n teased at Aidan,boop his nose and made him scrunch his face.

"Where is my lovely kiss?". Aidan said still hanging on the harness upside down at y/n.

"And what if i don't.". Y/n said with sass while crossing her arms at Aidan.

"Guess I'm just gonna hang here until you give me some.". Aidan fired sassily back at y/n.

Y/n smiled and slide her shoulder bag down to her arms and landed on the floor.

And eventually cupped Aidan's cheeks,and their lips immediately moved in synchrony.

Around them going in slow motion,while they still keep kissing,and for Aidan it was a dream come true for him to kiss y/n upside down like Spidey did to Mary Jane.

Y/n kept kissing Aidan,their lips colliding passionately towards each other,her hands are on his hair, tugging it slightly.

Until they both pulled away slowly and looked at each other's eyes.

Aidan with the widest smile on his face with the reddest tint on his cheeks.

And for y/n she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and touched Aidan's jawline.

"Happy 2nd year anniversary,My Love." . Aidan said still mesmerized at the upside down kiss.

"Happy 2nd year anniversary to you too,My Aidy-bun.". Y/n said before pulling Aidan again for another upside down kiss.

For my Baby-lemon's:
This is a tribute to the 3 men who became Spider-Man🥰

Toby Maguire,Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland❤️

And to be honest i loveeee the upside down kiss of Peter and Mary Jane on the 1st spiderman movie😍

Cause almost everyone here seem to have already watched the Spiderman:No way home.

Especially Aidan😏

So yeah why not do a special imagine for this sort of spectacular event💘

And to be honest i just finished watching Spiderman:No way home✌️✌️✌️

🕷️❤️🕸️❤️
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️ ☕