Cute moment of Aidan🥺

3rd person POV
It was the pre-production of the Umbrella Academy on set, everyone was getting ready for the venue of where to shoot the scenes.

Costumes are getting some final touches, editing department is ready to edit bunch of green screen shots, the hair and makeup had their preference for the whole look of the characters for season 3.

As it was time for trimming and cutting of hair, which was not easy to let go of the look, but unfortunately Aidan has to suffer that since his luscious hair grew long after the release of the Umbrella Academy.

Aidan adored his long hair which was a pretty much part of himself right now, he loves his long hair cause someone is honestly in love with it too.

Which was his girlfriend, y/n, she braided, messed, and styled Aidan's hair ever since it became long, and she enjoys styling her boyfriends long luscious hair.

But now it was time to say goodbye to the beloved long hair of Aidan as they both went inside parlor the industry had for the Umbrella Academy cast.

He felt anxious as they both entered the parlor his been cutting his hair for years as he clings to y/n's arms, and the girl looked at him with a questioning face.

"What is it, my little fluff-ball?". Y/n asked Aidan as their eyes connect and shared some comforting glares.

"I'm going to miss my hair.". Aidan replied with tears starts to come out his eyelids.

"Aww, Aidy i do too, but I promise you, it will be fine, come on.". Y/n held Aidan by the hair, as he sewed her fingers through it one last time.

"Please comfort me after this, my dear love.". Aidan muttered loud enough for the girl to hear and smiled softly.

The couple greeted the barber which his name is Theo, a middle aged man that owns the ol' barber shop in the city.

Y/n showed Theo the haircut that is purposely for the character of Five to her phone as he nods, already know what to do next to Aidan's hair.

Aidan sat on the barber's chair, then Theo fastens the cloth around Aidan's neck after that, Theo turned on the shaver, as Aidan looked at it anxiously.

Y/n looked at Aidan with a saddened face, as she saw in front of her eyes, Aidan's hair falling to the floor...

It was already night time when y/n was at the living room of the rented apartment the Gallagher booked for the Umbrella Academy production.

Dear y/n was busy typing things to her laptop for her research to her university as she heard some light sniffles which directs to Aidan's room.

It was already late, and y/n let Aidan rest before since he practiced his lines then got to downtown and cut his hair.

She furrowed her eyebrows curiously to why there's some light sniffles coming from Aidan's room or should we say shared room.

"Aidan?". Y/n called out as she paused to what she is doing and waited for Aidan's response.

"Aidy-bun?". Y/n called out once again as she again heard the sniffling over and over.

That's the time she knew something is wrong or odd to Aidan's room when she heard her boyfriend's sniffles,she got up to her chair and walked her way to the door and opened it.

Seeing Aidan sniffling at the balcony with his red checkered jogging pants and his light brown sweater, as his knees close to his chest,his chin placed to his arms,while seating at a chair.

Y/n saw this and felt her heart moved, and a flash of emotion filled her face, which is an emotion of sadness, then walk up to Aidan.

As y/n keeps getting closer and closer to Aidan the clearer his sniffles became, as y/n placed her warm hand to her boyfriend's shoulder.

Aidan looked at y/n with puffy eyes and scarlet cheeks from crying, his gaze went back to the calming view of the city, as y/n knelt down and hugged Aidan to the side.

"Aidy, what happened?". Y/n muttered as she rubs Aidan's shoulder for comfort and warmth, as she stared to his emerald colored eyes.

"My hair.". Aidan whispered as he held his newly cut hair as it continues with a cry and he was immediately embraced by y/n's arms.

"Oh, Aidy-bun.". Y/n hugged Aidan with a soft voice as she sewed her fingers through Aidan's now newly cut hair.

"Shh, everything's okay, it will grow back eventually, my dear love.". Y/n sweetly muttered to Aidan's ear as his cries died down a bit.

"What will i ever do without, my sweet.". Aidan whispered to y/n as he tightened his hug even more to her waist.

"You will always be mine, as i will always be yours.". Y/n kissed gently to Aidan's forehead as she rocks him soothingly while listening to the sound of the city of Toronto.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Hello to dear beloved reader, this is definitely a short one, a one-shot to anyone who calls it, it's inspired by a chapter of a book I purchased on Christmas😚

The book is called "Little Women" it's an amazing book, i guarantee you all, I'm not forcing you to buy and read the actual book or anything like that but i recommend you to read it☺️

Add it to your actual book collection, enjoy the fresh pages of the book, smell the pages of the book you are holding, feel it, enjoy it, adore it.

And also i feel blessed to spend another Valentine's Day with you all, i hope and pray to produce more stories for all of you who are reading😍

And hopefully i can start writing my book two, yiekkk, spoiler alert, did that make you excited?!

Please tune in for more updates since I'm expecting to go to college the next school year, i hope i won't be "that" busy to write my other book😭

I want to have another book, cause writing stories has been a lifestyle for me📝

I love you, and can't wait to share more of these to all of you, mwahhh😘
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕