Ignored🙄(Nicky)

Y/n's POV
I was at the classroom while waiting for our teacher to come in.

I was beside Mae and Dawn while Nicky, Ricky, Dicky are in front of us.

Nicky has been ignoring me for 2 hours now, everytime i look at him in the eyes he looks away.

I try to engage to him to talk with me,he quickly walk away at me and went to either Ricky, Dicky or Miles.

When i seat beside him he immediately stood up and find a seat.

I didn't do something wrong to him,but i think his not in the mood to talk or say sweet things to me right now.

But i know just the right move to cool his mind.

I crumpled some paper and threw it at Nicky but he didn't mind it.

I didn't gave up,i called his name enough to hear it.

"Nick."

"Nicky."

"Nicky-bun."

"Harper."

But all he did was to ignore it.

But there's 1 last thing in mind to give me his attention and to stop him from ignoring me.

"Hey you!". I said to Nicky with pissed off tune on my voice while he is writing at his notebook.

"Yes you.". I said to Nicky again while he stop at what he was writing.

Then Nicky immediately turned his head around and face me,gosh that look,i couldn't resist to look at it, it's very tempting.

Nicky then point to himself asking me if his the one I'm referring to.

I smiled at him cause i already had his attention.

"I love you.". I said to Nicky while all he did was to smile at me with a defeated nod.

Then he immediately stood up and walked towards my chair and leaned down to me and kiss me on the lips.

But the sudden sound of the teacher awake all the students in the room.

And me and Nicky just jolted at the teacher while she bangs her book at the desk.

"You me at Get Sporty tonight?". Nicky said looking at my eyes.

"You read my mind.". I said while all i did was to kiss his cheek before he went back to his seat.

For my Baby-lemon's:
I got it from caption a while ago,and i find it pretty cute for y/n and Nicky💘

How's my Baby-lemon's?
Are you guys enjoying this sweet little imagine of mine?

Well if you guys want to know me more just DM me it would be great to know my readers😍

Don't be shy to know me, I don't bite 💕

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-