Winter Prince ❄️

3rd person POV
It's winter season and Aidan is such a winter prince when the specific season comes around.

"Wake up sleepyhead, it's winter.". Aidan said to y/n while placing warm kisses to her cheeks that made y/n smile.

"Aidy-bun,go back to sleep.". Y/n replied groggily to Aidan while she turned to and ignored Aidan.

"I just can't, the greens are finally white,so we have to go outside and play around.". Aidan insisted pulling y/n in to his warm chest and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Go out by yourself.". Y/n answered while she pushed Aidan and continued to sleep.

Aidan sighed deeply and think of some ideas to make his girlfriend get off of bed,and an idea came to mind.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?". Aidan ask y/n while getting off the strands of hair on her face.

Y/n smiled and opened her eyes, expectedly Aidan knew it was a yes.

He would always invite his girlfriend, y/n for a walk in the shivering cold of the night,and he loves it cause y/n would tighten her grip while they hold each other's hands.

"Are you cold?". Aidan ask seeing y/n shivering from the coldness of night.

"A little.". Y/n simply said as she rubs her arms.

"Here.". Aidan said taking a glove that is trending for couples that are walking together holding hands while it is winter.

"Thanks Love.". Y/n thanked Aidan and gave him her warm kiss.

They would usually buy matching beanie then eventually wear them while going out to make a snow angel, and some cute mittens when the weather gets chilly.

"Which of these are cute?,the blue one or the red one?". Y/n ask while choosing a beanie for her and Aidan at a department store.

"Both of it my love.". Aidan answered swiftly and sternly to y/n with a warm smile.

"Fine, I'll buy two for each.". Y/n announced and just grabbed a another blue and red beanie,kissed Aidan to the cheek and went to the cashier.

And while they are lazy to go out to the snow,they would stay in the house and just snuggle and cuddled up all day long along with Aidan's body sized pillows.

"Are we going out today?". Aidan ask y/n while they're at the bed snuggling for the past 3 hours.

"No to lazy to go.". Y/n whined and snuggled to Aidan's chest even more.

"Here have a pillow.". Aidan said while placing the pillow beside y/n and gave her a kiss to her forehead.

And somehow make a blanket fort in the living room and put some blue LED lights above their little fort,and put a dozen of snacks to be eaten while staying in their fort.

"Love,what are you doing?". Aidan ask y/n while he was looking for his pillows.

"Don't just stand there,and try to help me build this blanket fort.". Y/n replied that is placing the blanket to the other couch.

"What may i add to give it a little color?". Aidan ask giving y/n a light chuckle.

"Hmm,oh your LED lights my love that would do the trick.". Y/n answered with a wide smile to Aidan.

"Okay, okay,stay here I'm gonna get my lights.". Aidan giggled and went to his Livestream room to get the lights.

The 2 of them would usually just be on their pajamas the rest of the day and challenge each other to draw each other's portrait.

"Since it's snowing outside and we're just on our pajamas,i,y/n y/l/n challenge Aidan Gallagher to draw each other's portrait.". Y/n said while holding the bond papers and pencils mightily to Aidan.

"I,Aidan Gallagher, take thee your most requested challenge to draw each other's portrait.". Aidan said majestically to y/n while taking his paper and pencil.

After a few moments they finished the portrait of each other and of course Aidan wouldn't let himself win,he always let y/n win every challenge.

"I think mine is better.". Y/n complemented between their drawings.

"Of course it is, you've always been the best artist.". Aidan also complemented giving his girlfriend the full support.

"Aww thanks Aidy-bun.". Y/n said while she blushed and hugged Aidan tightly and giving him little pecks to his neck.

But as a matter of fact y/n always wins the challenge at how she is well skilled at drawing Aidan's portrait.

Then later that day y/n and Aidan would just take a nap and snuggle her close,and Aidan would always wake up earlier than y/n to take some pictures of her while sleeping,he would nicknamed her as his "Sleeping Beauty".

"Hey sweetie, where's y/n?". Mr. Gallagher ask Aidan in the kitchen while taking a sip of her coffee with Mr. Gallagher

"She's asleep, sleeping like a princess,i even took some pictures of her.". Aidan said breathlessly after hugging his Dad.

"Let me see honey.". Mrs. Gallagher said then Aidan immediately took out his phone and gave it to his Mom to show the photos of his girlfriend.

"My sleeping beauty.". Aidan complemented and so lost at how mesmerizing y/n's beauty.

"Love her,take good care of her,and never...". Mr. Gallagher said before Aidan cuts off.

"And never break her heart,i know Dad.". Aidan said keeping his father's words in mind.

"That's our son,come here bud.". Mr. Gallagher answered and hugged his son and also his wife.

And when they both awake from their sleep they would make some hot coffee and with some cookies to share.

"Aidy?". Y/n ask while getting up and seeing Aidan's bed side empty.

"Hey how's my sleeping beauty?". Aidan ask from the door with a smile.

"Fully charged.". Y/n replied with a light chuckle to Aidan.

"I bought some hot chocolate and your favorite chocolate chip cookies my mom made.". Aidan said getting im the bedroom and placed the tray on the bed.

"That is so sweet,i wished everyday is winter.". Y/n wished and took a sip of the hot chocolate that is in the mug.

"You can say that again.". Aidan replied adding a light chuckle to the end of the sentence.

"I love you.". Y/n said and just looked at Aidan adoringly.

"I love you too.". Aidan said and plants a warm gentle kiss to y/n's lips.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Who among you here loves winter,please raise your hand if yes✋

I wish i can experience winter cause here in the Philippines there is only 2 seasons,Summer and Spring,and it's not that thrilling to not be able to experience 4 seasons🌅/💐

But everytime when September to December comes,the wind becomes cold and somehow we can experience a little winter without snow🌬️

I just felt that winter is kinda comfy sort of season just staying inside your house, laying in bed the rest of the day, making hot chocolate with marshmallows on it,it totally clears all the stress🛌

I love you all and I'm sending you all warm hugs to those who are experiencing winter❄️
(P. S. -So sorry about the late update, i promise i will post more next time.)
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕