Teardrops on my guitar(Nicky)💧🎸

3rd person's POV
It was time to go home for lunch, while Nicky, Ricky,Dicky and Dawn are on their lockers to meet y/n cause Nicky has something to tell to y/n alone.

A couple of minutes later y/n arrived at her locker while the quads are leaning to their lockers and smiled at the girl.

They hug the girl while they left Nicky and y/n while y/n get her stuff from her locker.

"Hey y/n,are you going to the game on Friday?". Nicky ask y/n with a bright smile on his face while he was taking his things from his locker.

"Oh,i was thinking about it,why?".Y/n ask Nicky while she is getting her things ready

"I don't know,just asking,oh i met this girl,I'm gonna tell ya about it later.". Nicky said to the y/n while he shut the door of his locker living y/n alone.

Y/n's heart broke when Nicky said he met a girl,she was in love with Nicky, she just doesn't know how to confess to him,but all she feels now that she doesn't have a chance to Nicky.

-Next day-

A day after Nicky said to y/n that he met a girl,the school announced that there is going to be an event gonna happen it's called "Song writing contest".

Students are going to make a song originally and perform it on stage,the best song wins the contest.

Y/n was good at making poems and jingle at some contest in school,she always won the contest but now she wanted to try to write a song.

She arrived home and went straight to her desk and grabbed her pencil and a notebook and started to write how she felt today for the first stanza of her song.

She remembered about Nicky at school in their class smiling at her,like there's nothing happened that broke her,so she decided to fake her smile to Nicky, so that he wouldn't see how broken she was.

All she felt was that she wants and  needs everything her and Nicky should be.

She bet the girl is beautiful when Nicky talks about the girl with y/n during their break time.

And y/n thought that the girl has everything that she have to live without, the fame, the power, the beauty,and mostly the money.

-The next day-
Y/n and Nicky are on the library laughing and giggling while Nicky is reading a story making it a spoof, while all of a sudden the librarian shh them making them jumped at surprise.

And while they are finding a topic for their report y/n and Nicky sat down at a desk at the library and Nicky just talked to her about the girl while y/n was just annoyed at him.

After school y/n biked her way home crying and shut herself and just cried,she saw her guitar and played a tune while she gets her pencil and her notebook writing the other stanza.

The moment flashed to her head of the happy moments Nicky and her have at the library,just like the old times.

She realized,everytime Nicky is with her,she can't see anyone only Nicky.

She recalls the moment Nicky told her that he's in love,she thought "he finally got it right,but it was not me.

She wonder's if Nicky knows he's all she thinks about every night ever since they met.

Now she's crying while her tears are dropping to her guitar,she always looked at the sky and wished upon a star.

The only voice she hear right now is Nicky's voice saying "i met this girl,I'm gonna tell ya about it later.".

It broke her heart.

It was Saturday morning y/n was about to go to the public library but Nicky stopped her cause he was going to tag along with her to the cafe.