Klaus's dreadful dare(Five)

*This is inspired

Y/n' POV
It was a 'not very calculous' day,i was just on the living room chilling and just looking at the ceiling fidgeting my hair and drinking a margarita.

A while later i saw Klaus walking down the stairs a little bit of tipsy while holding his bottle of whiskey.

I sat up of the couch while i looked at Klaus walking towards me dizzily.

Klaus sat beside me while i reached for the magazine that is on the coffee table while Klaus just drink the whiskey.

-5 minutes later-

"Bestie?". Klaus ask while i was on my book reading.

"Yeah.". I said to Klaus while i took a sip of my margarita.

"Can we have a game?". Klaus ask me while his stretching his arms.

"Sure,what is it?". I ask Klaus, putting down the book on my lap.

"This game is called 'I dare you'.". Klaus said while i looked at him.

"Sweet,cause I'm bored.". I said while adding my bored voice.

"Oh trust me bestie after this you'll thank me.". Klaus said while he continuously lifts his right eyebrow.

"What's the dare,Klaus?". I ask while i took a sip of the margarita.

"Ok,i dare you to go upstairs in Five's room and whispered to his ear a very hot yet sexy quote that only both of you know.". Klaus said in a sober tone.

After Klaus finished what he said,I almost miss a gulp of my margarita and looked at Klaus like i just witnessed a crime.

"What are you waiting for,go bestie.". Klaus said shooing me.

"I can't do that,wait, is Five horny today? .". I said crossing my arms.

"Do it now or else i won't get off of your shoulders for like forever,and yes he is horny he said a while ago.". Klaus said crossing his arms.

-I sighed-

"Fine, I'll go.". I said in a defeated tone

"Yay!". Klaus squealed while clapping his hands.

I stood up and walked to the stairs to where the bedrooms are,I was in front of Five's door while i was just thinking of what quote to say that only me and Five know.

A second later a quote pass my mind and opened Five's door and see Five at the desk drinking his beloved coffee and analysing a stack of crime papers.

I walked towards him slowly and leaned to his ear then whispered:
"Make me scream your name,Daddy. ". I said while i added my seductive yet hot voice.

I step back and wait for Five's response.

Five's head turned slowly at me and a smirk appeared to his face with the darkest shade of lust into his eyes.

"I would be delighted to do that darling.". Five said while his voice just gave me shivers down to my spine.

"Let's do it tonight,where everyone is sleeping peacefully ". Five added with a smile on his face.

I smiled nervously at Five and nod my head yes while my hands are shaking like crazy,and then i exited the room.

I walked through the empty halls,down the stairs and went straight to the living, Klaus was still there looking at the magazine.

I sat at the couch and remained my self quiet while Klaus scoot beside me.

"So,how was it?". Klaus ask holding a cigarette.

"I think i may not be able to walk tommorow,Klaus.". I said while i looked at Klaus.

"Oh.". Klaus said while he leaned to the couch.

"Shit.". We said in unison.

For my Baby-lemon's:
So that went well,i think?

Is it great?,i think yeah,look at the bright side people.

We must all think positive.

Again this story is inspired by Apricot Hargreeves give the credits to her.

This is just my version of her imagine.

If you love this imagine please leave a vote or comment,it will totally cheer me up.

Thank you to those beautiful people who read my stories💝

Love you all<3333
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-