Five lost his heart instead of his age⏳

3rd person POV
Five was there,sitting on the chair looking at the window where you can see a rainy weather is going on.

He sat there silently at his "old man's"  chair thinking about what happened 17 years ago...his girlfriend died.

He remembered what happened, cause he was there with her,when she died in his arms,lifeless,no emotion,nothing.

-17 years ago(Flashback)-
Five arrived at his girlfriend's house her name is y/n,to pick her up for a date at the park,just the 2 of them.

He knocked on the door 3 times,and the door opened revealing a beautiful lady in her blue dress with her sparkling blue purse and a charming smile.

Five just stood there in awe of her to see her like this.

"Good evening, school boy.". Y/n said to Five while she walked towards him.

"Good evening, princess.". Five said to the girl holding her hand and twirled her making the girl giggle.

"You promised me for a popcorn and a cherry soda.". Y/n told Five while her arms are around his neck and his hands on his waist.

"What are we waiting for then, let's go.". Five said placing a kiss on y/n's lips before going to the park.

Five and y/n walked to the park,hand in hand, laughing and joking around, cherishing each moment they have together,Five twirled her at the middle of the street like there's no one besides them in the world.

Until a blink of an eye,both of them got hit by a car, Five survived but y/n didn't,Five hold her close to him, waking her up but there was no response from her.

Five cried at her shoulder stroking her soft hair while there was blood all over them,Five can't forgive himself for what happened to y/n.

-End of flashback-

The flashback from way back 17 years ago ended from Five's head while a tear escaped from Five's green dreamy eyes.

He thought to himself,"why can't i go back to save her,so that we can be happy again.". Five begun to think about going back to time to save the love of his life.

He looked at the first gift he ever gave to y/n,It was a heart shaped necklace where you can place a photo inside. Five fidgets the necklace on his hand while he was thinking about going back to time.

(A/N:Think about Allison and Luther's golden necklace from season 1.)

But a while later,Diego got in the room where Five is. And looked at his brother sitting there,in complete silence looking outside and walked towards him and saw him fidgeting the necklace and remembered Five's first girlfriend.

"How long has it been?". Diego ask his brother looking at him worriedly.

"Exactly 17 years,today.". Five said to his brother,not looking at him.

"Do you want me to make you coffee or something?". Diego ask Five once more.

"Coffee's good,silence is better.". Five said while Diego walked away fetching Five a coffee.

Five heard the door closed and he thought for a moment and looked at the necklace that is on his hand and said,"I'll save you no matter what the cost."

And in that moment Five held his hand into a fist and a blue energy formed so that Five can go back in time... And he did.

Five appeared at the front door of his girlfriend and knock on her door and there she was beautiful as ever.