Ep [16] Final!

I shook my head and said.

"Wait no its freaking 2 hour show!"

I said and she whined more.

"It's just 4:30 pm right now. It will be over till 6:30. And the prize is a huge karaoke set!! Can you believe it oh my God!! Please just let me take part!"

She said and I had no option.

Though she sings good,

I agreed.

And she almost jumped on me.

Trust me, sometimes she is dangerous.

"Yah don't panick! Take deep breathes come on! Everyone was shocked at your singing in audition. You will clear out this. so easy."

I said as I saw her making weird faces.

"Nah I'm not scared. I have won more than 50 competitions in singing! Used to attend several functions without telling dad. But after I used to win, dad wouldn't say anything."

Whoah.

"You are so unpredictable."

I said shaking my head from left to right slowly.

"That's my charm!"

She said and flipped her hairs.

Just then, someone called her saying it's her turn.

There will be three rounds, only 3 selected participants will get a chance to go in 3rd round, then two out of three will be selected in 2nd round, and the one who sings better will win the 1st place.

Though her competitors looks quite good.

"Best of luck!"

I said raising a thumb at her.

She giggled and went on the stage.

I was standing off stage, there are many people outside what if someone recognize me?

Though I'm wearing a cap and goggles with a mask covering my whole face.

Soon her performance started.

She sang how far I'll go.

It was awesome.

She rocked on stage, totally amazing.

Everyone clapped and cheered her.

After she was done talking to the judges, she came off stage and ran to me.

"How was ittttttt"

She asked jumping up and down.