Ep [44]

You got up and stretched your body, today you surprisingly feel fresh.

Aera and Sara were not sleeping with you.

Why? You need to stay away from them or else how will they stay without you when you get your surgery done? It's been two days you aren't sleeping with them.

Just at the thought of surgery, you feel nervous, today is the day and in no hell you are ready for it.

But you have to go through it.

You sighed and preceeded to get ready fast.

___________________________________________

"Noona...don't be afraid, everything will be fine."

Jungkook said with a smile while you gulped on your saliva and nodded forcing a smile.

Laying down at the hospital bed, you were scared to death.

There were four male doctors present including Jin and Jungkook.

They were preparing everything to start the surgery soon.

Your eyes widened when you saw Jin preparing midazolma, Injection for anesthesia.

You tightly shut your eyes while he injected you near the spot where they had to work on.

After some while you started feeling heavy, your vision got blurry in no time and you heard Jungkook's voice saying.

"Y/n...Count with me...1...2..3..4.."

He said and you did what you were told, 1...2...3...4...and everything blacked out.

_______

Taehyung sat there with a serious face, he was concerned, worried and scared for you.

The doctors had told him the case is complicated because the gonorrhea had infected a large part of your fallopian tube, they had to take out the whole part and stitch it back with fresh un-infected ends.

After sitting there for hours, finally the doctors came out of the room.

Jungkook walked towards Taehyung with a big smile.

"Its a success and she is totally fine! Will wake up after sometimes."

He said and Taehyung found himself holding back his smile which he failed to do so.

"Can I meet her?"

He asked but Jungkook shook his head in a no.

"She isn't awake yet and you have to wait for a while, now excuse me I have some works."

Jungkook said and walked away, later Jin approached him and talked about you.

Meanwhile you were still unconscious until slowly your eyes opened.