Ep [52]

"Damn she is crazy!" The girls behind you laughed at your silliness but you smirked and snatched the coat away from Taehyung.

At that very moment he just wanted to scold you to death because of how lightly you were taking the situation.

But he couldn't do anything. You were hella angry because those girls kept on laughing at you.

"Now you chudails will be getting your lesson! " You said trying to stand properly while balancing your whole body on your one leg and making some weird poses.

Taehyung was embarrassed. Too embarrassed.

You started stepping back while glaring at them.

Everything was perfect, the bullies were thinking you would run to them and try to attack them but instead, you grabbed Taehyung's hand and yelled loudly "RUN!"

And both of you ran in another direction, as fast as you both could as if your life solemnly depended on it.

The bullies were trying to chase you both, but they couldn't.

You were now running on a bridge with a panting Taehyung beside you, those girls seemed really stubborn because they were still following you both.

"Do you know how to swim!?" You asked a now blood rushed tamato like taehyung but he just widened his eyes in pure shock.

"Are you crazy!? Like for real!?"

He said trying to jerk away your grip on his hand.

But you tightened it more and said "It's not the time Taehyung!"

You said but he only shook his head stopping you from running any further.

You let go of his hand and ran straight Jumping off from the bridge after yelling "Come after me!"

He was left speechless, he glanced at his back and saw those girls running with the scariest look someone could ever have and then he turned around running after you and jumping in the cold water.

Luckily, he knew how to swim very well but you didn't.

You threw your hands and legs vigorously while trying not to drown, and the very next moment, your body was pulled towards him and you hugged him tightly pressing your cold wet body to his, leaving no gap in between you both.

He broke the hug and held your waist with his one hand moving towards the bank of the river.

Not soon, some slippery stones were beneath your feets, you tripped on it and fell down.

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief at just how clumsy you were, he tried to pull you up while saying "How can someone be this clumsyyyyyyy-" his eyes widened as he fell on top of you, your faces just an inch away from each other.

Your face was shining beautifully under the dim moonlight, his heart beat raced as you kept on grinning just infront of his face, he smiled back following with you both sharing a good laugh.