Ep [47]

"I...I'm sorry about yesterday, I would never bring out this topic again, but please don't leave-"

He said eyes softening and his scared figure approaching me but I shook my head in a no.

"It's not your fault at all, we made a deal that after I recover, I will be going back"

I said avoiding his eye contact, "Besides, we are just friends..."

I said and I heard him lowly whisper "Yeah, we are just friends.."

And with that he walked out of the room.

I was rather shocked, I thought he would argue or find other excuses but he just quitely walked away.

Tae's pov...

Am I that hard to love?

Was it because I'm not enough?

Are we really just freinds?

Fuck it, why did you even expected things at the first place you kim dumbfvck Taehyung!

She doesn't love you back, understand.

Fucking understand. You are not going to force her! Not going to act like a jerk! That's right. I can't force anyone to love me.

She has a life, she will decide what to do or what to not.

Get over it.

I  walked away because I was a lot mad at that moment and I didn't wanted to loose my shit infront of her.

I feel broken, all these days I was the only one imagining things and getting false hopes.

I stopped in my track and punched the wall hard enough to let my fist burn, I panted heavily while my eyes turned red in tears.

"We are just freinds..." I repeated her words again while gritting my teeths, since she doesn't want me, I will stop interfering in her life besides she doesn't need me now.

But I'm worried, how will she handle everything on her own?

She needs money for literally everything, being a single mother is so damn fucking hard.

But what can I do!? I can't force her to stay with me forever, she doesn't even love me....

I sighed thinking, I stopped leaning on the wall and went towards my room.

I was almost done with my morning routine when suddenly, Aera and Sara came running towards me while their cheeks stained with tears and eyes puffy red.

"Dad! Mom is taking us away from you!"

Aera said and hugged me tightly, Sara also hugged me tightly and yelled "Mumma iph bad!"

I was shocked and hurt, why is she leaving!? Why can't she just stay here!?

"Aera! Sara! Come here in an instant or I will go alone!"