Ep[28]

I was frozed.

I fucked up. How did he get to know about it?

"I asked you something hm?"  He said and pulled me closer to him, I put my both hands on his shoulder to keep myself distant from him.

"I-I...I don't know..." I said looking down, not even able to look up because of his intense dark and scary aura.

"Babe....do you perhaps want me to ruin this beautiful decoration of yours?"
He asked in a deep voice while continuosly touching my hairs and face.

I shook my head in a no and he slapped me harshly.

Half of my face must have gone red as I could feel the heat and pain rushing through my cheeks.

"I paid lakhs just for your silly make up and all. Even planned a lot for our wedding at church but your one move y/n....your one move ruined everything."

He said and tried to touch me in places but I didnt let him, I continously tried to get away but he twisted my hand painfully.

"You ruined everything y/n. Are you sorry about it? Hm?" He asked gripping my hand tighter causing me to feel a throbbing pain. I was just crying endlessly.

"Say it darling....are you sorry about it!?" He asked again, a bit harshly.

I nodded my head vigorously to avoid the pain and he left my hand.

I felt as if my bones were paining to hell.

That monster just observed my miserable state.

"Ah...what have you made me do darling? Don't you think you deserve a punishment?" He asked but I was too busy with crying because of the pain I was feeling in my whole hand.

"SPEAK WHEN I ASK YOU SOMETHING!" He screamed on my face suddenly like a beast, I rapidly nodded my head while saying yes.

He grinned and said.

"Then...kneel down and give me a blow Job."

What?

My jaw dropped when he said that.

"Didn't you hear me? I said. Kneel. Down. And suck. My. Dick."

He said and started pushing me to the ground, I was so helpless but I was still trying to avoid him at all cost.

After sometimes he got frustrated and pulled me up by my hairs.

It was so sudden that a horrifying scream left my mouth.

"Now you are gonna scream!? Then scream how much you want! No one's going to hear you bitch. Scream." He said pulling my hairs mercilessly.

I was screaming on top of my lungs but my breath hitched when I saw Aera and Sara...

Suddenly my mind travelled years back when I was at the age of Aera, I saw my dad abusing my mom with my own eyes. I remember how horrific it was.

Why? Just why....

Both of them were crying but they were  maybe too scared to step in between.

That jerk noticed me staring at them and he got up smiling ear to ear.

"You both little brats...did you finish your homework already? No right? Then go and study. I'm having some private talk with your mother."

And with that he went to close the door.

I forced myself to smile just in the hope of calming those little lives.

But my smile dropped when he closed the door and looked at me in a really scary and mischievous way.

I was still on the ground, I started to crawl backwards but he pulled me by my ankle and now he was on top of me.

"Please...leave me I swear I will do anything you say but please stop this..please it's so wrong....you cant rape me like this...please stop..." I begged but my words had no effect on him.

He had to do what he wanted.

That's what monsters do, no matter what.

"Y/n? Y/n!!!! Earth to y/n!"

"Huh? Yeah?"

You were brought back to reality with a hand flying just above your eyes.

And later you saw two pair of eyes which were staring back at you in confusion.

"I have been calling you for so long! What happebed!?"

Taehyung asked trying to read your face but you had a blank expression.

"N-nothing..."

And you looked at the front side leaving him with his own thoughts.

He knew your silence said a lot but he wished your words could bring everything out of heart.

It pained him to see you like this.

"Man! Are you really going to be this quite? I'm actually dying to hear something from you!"

He said and you looked at him.

"But what should I say? I have nothing to say....you start I'm listening!"

"Well.....you wont believe but everyone. Literally everyone at my house wants to meet you. They all are in love with you even though you haven't met them yet."

You smiled and said "And the reason is you."

"Uff. It's a pleasure to be this nice and awesome." He said dramatically flipping his imaginary 'long' hairs.

"You have changed a lot too, v"

You said staring at his smiling face.

"And so you too. I mean if it was the y/n from six months ago, I bet I wouldn't even realise when the time passed so quickly."

He said proudly but you were not feeling well, you somehow felt guilt and regretful towards it.

"Really uncle?"

Asked Sara in a high pitched voice.

"Yup! Your mother didnt knew how to shut up. But now look at her. I really miss the old you y/n.."

___________________________________

Yall can comment I'm not that scary-