Ep[31]

He stood there in silence for a while, I assumed it was his first time seeing me like this.

"I-i don't want to. I don't want to leave you in pain like this. I want to help you y/n I seriously do-"

He tried to say, voice filled with concern and worry.

"But you can't. Even I can't help this...y-you think I'm doing it all for attention but I'm not. And I can take care of myself and my daughters-"

I said while sniffing, honestly I didn't even knew what was I saying. Everything seemed like an excuse, why can't I express it?

"No you can't. If you don't love your life, that's fine but I won't let you risk Aera and Sara. Think about them! You are their mom!"

He said shaking my shoulders, he is right? I'm not strong or smart enough to do everything by myself.

"What will you say to your mom when you meet her? You were literally letting happen same to your daughters of what happened with you?"

He asked waiting for a reply, but i was speechless.

And again, I went numb.

"Huh? Tell me y/n? Y/n? What happened now?"

No. No. Why is The Truth Untold playing in background?

"My m-mom passed away...I-irene told me today..."

I said looking down at the ground.

And the next moment I was pulled in his embrace.

Somehow I felt relieved, as if it's the place I was searching to hide my myself from all the pain.

I cried hard on his shoulder, I could feel him patting my head.

A/n's Pov-

Taehyung felt somehow guilty, did he hurted you more with his words?

He felt lost, why cant he comfort you the way you did to him when he felt depressed?

He wanted to wipe off your tears when his own vision was blurry due crying.

I may not know what it is, but I will help you in anyway possible y/n.

He thought caressing your hairs and trying to calm you down.

Time went by slowly healing your triggered emotions to normal one.

But it was the time of regret, no matter how much you tried, you could only blame yourself for the situation you were in.

Slowly lifting your head up from his shoulder, you noticed both of you were soaking wet.

Your eyes were puffy red and his were looking at you wanting to ask many questions but no words came out of his mouth.