Ep [49]

"I'm sure about it, let me go."

You said looking away, you could feel his intense gaze and the atmosphere was turning awkward which you didn't liked.

"Why are you lying to me y/n!? Why did you wrote such things about me then!? You are not even willing to look at me when I'm talking to you! Why are you running away from me like this!? Why don't you accept your feelings?"

He spoke with gritted teeths and clenched jaw, his face was dangerously close to yours.

"What ever i feel about you is my problem, there are many girls dreaming about you. Why don't you go to them?"

You asked finally collecting the courage to look at his eyes, they were filled with madness and frustration. As if he is possessed.

"Y/n...Don't make me angry I swear to god you are straight up lying on my face because of some shitty people. I love you. I love you already! Just accept that you love me too!"

He warned you in a threatening way, you could feel shivers running down to your body.

"Stop it Taehyung. It's just an attraction! You are a billionaire! Don't ruin your reputation. Your work after me! I dont want to come with you....and...T-they were t-true though, I don't want to take advantage of your-"

You got cut off as he suddenly kissed you harshly, your mind went totally blank and your legs became weak.

Hot tears started rolling down your eyes and you tried to push him away, as soon as he realised your condition, he let you go and all of his madness vanished away as he saw you were not even able to breath properly.

At that very moment he hated himself, how can he do such thing to you? Forcefully!?

"Y/n..I'm sorry-" He said as softly as he could, you only backed away from him breaking his heart in pieces.

"You are a monster!! I hate you!" You said with wide eyes which were not even staring at him, as if zoning out.

While Taehyung felt sick to the bottom of his stomach because he was the cause of your situation right now.

You were triggered because of him.

"I'm really sorry....please listen to me-"

He got cut off as he heard you slowly mumble some words until you said it loudly.

"I-i shouldn't have trust you! All mens are like this!! First it was my own freaking dad who was a jerk. Then Kris, then my ex husband. And. And now You. Go away Taehyung!"

You said stepping back until your back collided with the wall. You flinched and your hand automatically hitted the statue which was made of glass and was chilling on the table.

It fell with a thud, Taehyung tried to approach you but in a moment, you scrotched down and picked up a big piece of broken glass, aiming it at your hand.