Ep [46]

I sat there on the rooftop.

My mind could think of nothing but Taehyung.

He loved me....and I'm not even sure of my feelings.

I always thought we are close freinds, never have I thought he would like me in that way.

My trail of thoughts got interepted as I heard footsteps.

They were loud and heavy, I turned around and saw Taehyung standing there.

He looked, drunk?

I widened my eyes when he tripped and fell while trying to reach towards me.

I rushed to him and helped him in getting up, he is damn heavy.

"Y/n? Why do you have two noses and four eyes? Wait! I can see four heads!"

He said with a shocked face, he is totally wasted.

"You feel like soaked in alcohol!"

I said in a rather scolding manner, he pouted and suddenly pulled me by my waist, his face was just an inch away from mine while he had this big wide grin on his face.

"Miss. Hottie" 

He said, I was totally frozed under the hypnotizing power of his oceanic dark orbs. My mind went blank as his breath slightly caressed my face giving shivers running down my spine.

Whats happening to me!?

I thought and abruptly came back to reality after his head fell on my shoulder while I felt his body totally falling on top of me, I mentally face palmed myself.

This boy is gonna kill me one day.

I thought and heaved a long breath which I didn't knew I was holding for long.

I somehow managed to drag his half conscious body all the way to his room.

It wasn't easy though he kept clinging on to me while making weird faces.

Most of the time Ignored him and made him sit on the bed taking out his shoes.

"Bird goes Chirp chirp!"

He sang childishly and I shook my head in disbelief.

I got up and took his watch off his wrist and then followed by his coat.

"I love you y/n.." He confessed suddenly, I looked at his grinning face a lot close to mine.

I was yet again frozed, my heart felt like exploding out of my chest as that strange feeling rushed in my veins.

"Do you love me back?" He asked and pouted like a kid, I shook my head in a no and said "You are drunk, go to sleep."

With that I pushed him on the bed and covered the duvet over him, he smiled cheekily and held my arms while I was trying to fix the pillow behind his back.