Ep [48]

You were now realizing how addicted you had got to him.

How important he is to you, and how badly you needed him.

But you were only pushing him away from you, because you don't deserve to be with him, the billionaire and after what his own father said to you, you dont want to be a burden on him anymore.

He is just attracted to you, nothing else.

You sighed again as you couldn't stop thinking about him.

Because of the diary Seokjin gave you, you had got an habit of writing your thoughts in a notebook. You write everything in it, from your struggles to the things which makes you happy, everything.

Your day starts hectic and ends hectic too but you never forget to write when everyone is sleeping soundly.

However, today you felt sick. Too sick to even get up from your bed.

Still you tried to get up. You didn't even reached till the door and the sudden nausea got you weak and you fell to the ground throwing up everything you ate lastnight.

There was no one to look after you.

Your eyes started getting heavy and your head was spinning due to the throbbing pain you were experiencing.

And you fainted.

After some while, Aera woke up and searched for her mom with sleepy eyes.

She entered in your room and widened her eyes as she saw you fainted on the floor. Your unconscious body laying there beside the vomit.

She hurriedly approached you and tried to wake you up but you weren't, she pulled your body away from the vomited aera, It was smelling bad.

____________________________________

Tae's pov-

It's been two weeks,

I don't try to contact her often, only Aera and Sara talk to me most of the time.

I knew I could never move on from her and I haven't till now.

If only she could love me back too but she doesn't, and it's not her fault.

Most of the time I stay busy with work, dad is giving me a lot of work nowadays, it keeps me busy so that I don't think about other things.

But I can't possibly forget everything this quickly, I wear the mask that I'm fine but I'm actually not.

I jolted back to reality as my phone started buzzing loudly.

I looked at the screen to see y/n's name, I picked up and saw Aera. She was crying.

"Dad! Mumma is sick. She fainted and vomited!"

She said while crying.

I could see y/n's fainted figure beside her and Sara was crying too.