Ep [20]

Just after he was out of the kitchen.

Taehyung hurriedly came out and followed him but y/n pulled him back slapping both of her hands on his mouth so that he doesn't make a sound.

"Shhhh. Don't do anything please"

She tried to calm him down and soon they heard the sound of his car driving away.

Y/n sighed and closed the door while taehyung was fuming with anger.

"Pack your things. You are coming with me."

He said to y/n but she shook her head.

"V no I can't. please try to understand-"

She tried to explain him but he cut her off and said.

"Listen. I'm a lot mad right now. Where's that idiot motherfvcker gone? I swear to God I won't leave that bastard!!" 

"He left for work and you are not understanding. We can't do anything!! Please just leave!"

Taehyung didn't said anything, his blood was boiling with anger.

"Who are they?"

He asked as he spotted two little girls standing near the couch.

Y/n ignored his question and said
"Listen. things here are already so hard please don't add up more! Just leave from here-"

"Leave you here with that scumbag!? You know I keep on telling everyone how you are so brave so strong and what not! And you are here? Like this? Just look at you! You don't even look like the y/n I met before! You could have atleast left a single miss call y/n. I thought we were friends..."

He spoke with eyes filled with so many emotions mixed up, y/n on the other hand couldn't hold her tears back.

"You think I didn't tried!? I had a ch-chance! I could run away but...you see them! They are MY daughters. For once I can even risk my life but  not them. I can't leave them nor I can take the risk of escaping... I did tried V ...my family refused to help...even went to Kris but he denied.."

She said as she broke down in tears, taehyung glanced at the kids standing there with a pitied face and said.

"Y/n calm down. Not infront of kids."

"Why!? They know everything! In fact it's nothing infront of what they have saw since birth. You won't understand just go from here-"

"Then couldn't you come to me!? You asked Kris for help but not me? Y/n I can help you in this. I swear you don't have to live like this-"

"Why would I come to you!? And why are you doing this V? Don't risk your goddam life for us! You are no one!! Why do you freaking care!?"

She said and instantly regret it. Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

"Why do I care!? Who am I? Y/n do you have an idea how successful I am in life right now!? I would have been dead if YOU didn't came in my life! You are so damn impo-"

"You are not getting my point! No matter how successful photographer or businessman you may have became but he is a freaking powerful politician!! He has a lot of power we can't do anything!! You are nothing in front of him-"

"He is nothing infront of me!! I'm Kim taehyung!!"

Y/n stopped, shocked.

"This is not a joke understand!?"

She warned him and near nodded.

"I Goddamn know it!! I'm Kim taehyung man didn't you saw me on TV or magazine or on any social media!?"

He asked not believing she doesn't know him even now.

"Don't scold our mumma! She is not all-out to watch tv and phone! She doesn't even talk to anyone!"

One of the kid said, the elder one particularly.

"Aera take Sara and go in your room."

Y/n said, both of them whined but they had no option.

"Pack your things now. I won't let you stay here anymore."

Taehyung said, inside of him was boiling in anger.

"V why are you doing this? My family is threatened by him. What if he-"

"Y/n everyone is fine, I already talked with cops before coming here. They are out of any danger and I'm doing this because you are important to me. You think your daughters are happy living with such person? If it continues they will be cursed mentally for life y/n..this is the only chance your getting...Don't miss it?"

He said and y/n was in a lot of confusion.

It was a big risk and she doesn't even know if he is telling truth or just lying, what if they end up getting caught and he was just lying?

Before y/n could say anything, they heard a car's  sound again. 

"Oh shoot!! Why is he suddenly back home!?"