Ep [55]

Your journey to Seoul was peaceful and you got to spend a lot of time with Taehyung, mostly went in talking about stuff and planning the Marriage, since your conflicts were solved now and no one, in particular, had any problem with it, you and Taehyung decided to do it.

To give a name to your relation, to officially be each other.

Suddenly everything was busy and you seem to be having no time for yourself, you didn't even bring the diary seokjin told you because you forgot, yeah he yelled at you through the phone for that.

The sun was torturing everyone with its not so soft rays, and you had to go shopping, Taehyung couldn't join you because he was busy with work.

You were with Emma and you had to ask Seokjin to take care of Aera and Sara.

He accepted gladly but you were worried, your kids can be brats at times.

----------

"You kids are such brats!!"

A furious Namjoon yelled and tried to get up painfully, an oily texture was covering his barefoot.

And he slipped again.

Aera and Sara were having the time of their children's life.

While seokjin was continuously yelling from the bathroom.

"OPEN THE DOOR, YOU KIDS!! YOU CAN NOT LOCK A HANDSOME MAN LIKE ME IN HERE!? Yah! Namjoon how long will you take!? Just scold them!"

Namjoon sighed heavily at his Hyung and got up with the help of the couch kept beside him.

"We will not open the door!! You both are thieves and kidnappers! Where is our mom just tell us!!"

Aera said glaring back at Namjoon fiercely.

"Listen. You both little weird punks. Your mom has gone shopping and she told us to take care of you both! You have to listen to us okay?"

He said in frustration, he was just trying to not burst out on the kids in front of him.

"We won'ttttt" Sara said coming forward.

"What are you so stubborn about!?"

He asked as Aera folded her arms sassily "We can not be nice with strangers!! Do you have any proof that you know our mother!!? We never saw you before! And why would Mumma leave us alone here with two weird uncles who laughs like a horse!"

She said as Namjoon instantly defended himself with "I don't laugh like a horse!?"

"Your friend does so!!"

"THAT'S SO WRONG! YOU ARE COMPARING A HANDSOME MAN TO A HORSE? THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL."

Seokjin yelled on top of his lungs, "don't mind him. He is just obsessed with himself. But please believe us! At least let me call her!"

He said with a pleading face "NO! I know you will just grab a chance to kidnap us!"

Aera said and both of them facepalmed themselves.