Ep [45]

Current time : 1 am.

You were scribbling words in the diary which Seokjin gave you.

It was late at night and the study lamp beside your bed was the only source of light for you.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps and then you felt a presence at your room's door.

You looked up to see Taehyung standing there with a blank face, for a minute you almost screamed in fear but calmed down as you realised it was him.

"You arent sleeping yet?"

He asked coming inside and taking a seat beside you.

He looked at the diary in your hands but you closed it immediately and kept it beside you.

"What's that?"

He asked but you ignored it and said "Why are you here this late? You should be sleeping at home-"

He cut you off by saying "I wanted to check on you."

"How's-"

"Both of them are fine and are currently sleeping with Emma."

He said with a smile, his face looked beautifully gorgeous in the dim light.

"And I knew you must be not sleeping."

He added. We talked for a while about things and then he started cracking up jokes.

I was feeling good, not physically ofcourse because it was hurting like hell.

But mentally, I felt at ease. I didn't even knew why. I thought I might never feel like before, and here I am.

I feel like it's the starting, I'm starting to heal slowly.

And I will try my best to get like before, when I have support and love of many who loves me, I will give my best and pull out the best version of me.

___._._._._._._._._.____

Two weeks passed and you were living with Taehyung till now.

You had recovered from the surgery pretty good and even your mental health was a lot better than before.

And the credit goes to none other than your most precious freind, Kim Taehyung.

He has been there to help you in any possible way he can, from taking care of your daughters to staying awake at night just to give you a company so that you don't feel lonely.

He has been there to look out for you.

To love you and care for you as much as he can.

You both have got a lot closer in terms of friendship.

And you like staying with him.

But how long? You often seem to get stuck on this topic for long.

You can not possibly stay here forever, and you don't want to be a burden on him.